Page 1 - Reviews - Mike's Mighty Good, Craft Ramen, Vegetarian Kimchi Ramen Soup, 2.3 oz (64 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on May 11, 2022

I love this brand of ramen noodles. Not only is it organic, but it's also delicious without compromising healthy ingredients. Also, the kimchi flavor is my favorite. It is so delicious. It is spicy if you like that. I appreciate that I am able to purchase this at this website because it hasn't been available at stores in a long time. The quality is very high because it's organic, which means no gmos or msg.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Since these are noodles and broth I use them as a starting point, then add tofu and veggies and it makes a great meal. The broth is just perfectly spiced for me. I bought a bunch and they will last me a few months. One can certainly find cheaper ramen, but in my experience they contain a lot of chemicals and additives. Mike's is pretty "clean" , and tasty too!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I like it. It’s spicy, but not so hot. I like the rich oily broth, it gives it a deeper flavor. The size and amount is fair and enough, it made me feel full, like I wasn’t hungry anymore. The noodles are tasty. I will buy again. I like this brand's noodles.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

The other person who reviewed this is absolutely right! It is tiny. You can see in the pictures the amount of the noodles, and keep in mind I’m petite and my hands are small. It comes with powder seasoning packet and seasoning oil packet. Flavor wise… To me it was in between meh and ok. I saw many good reviews on their website, but the thing is that I’m Japanese and vegetarian and I’ve tasted many many good ramens before. The noodles don’t have “nodogoshi” (which means slippery sensation of an al dente noodles) and it tastes slightly rancid (that smell of old oil). My first impression of the soup was just ok, but the more you have it, the better it tastes. I mean, for a all natural ramen soup, they did a good job. It really does taste like kimchi, it’s spicy, rich and slightly sour. Will I repurchase? Not sure, because there are better options in terms of cost benefit. However I want to thank the company for providing a natural, vegan option! I’ll definitely try other flavors from them. Edit: I did an experiment because I had another packet and this time I put MSG in it and it tasted a 100 times better. I think the main problem was the lack of umami in it. If you don’t mind putting MSG, give it a try. I think it’s worth it.

71bbc469-9381-4b21-bb4e-bdaf3eabe041
b2166651-9ea0-4564-8713-f2385cd52263
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

one of the most tasty ramen I have tried. there are no vegetables in it, it is just ramen and a powder package, you have to add the rest yourself. But without any vegetables it is still really good.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I was surprised by how nice the broth tastes! The amount of noodles is tiny though , can't be considered as a full meal but more like a first dish.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Nice flavour with a good hit of spice, on the smaller portion size but if you add afew veges etc to bulk it up then it's great!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Flavor was amazing! Portion size was about half what I expected. It's expensive for the amount you get, but tasty enough that I'm buying again.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I bought this in hopes of finding another instant vegan ramen option that I could make on weekday lunches when my schedule is busy with work. I was disappointed by the small size and the lack of taste with this. I couldn't detect the kimchi seasoning. I am not recommending this to someone looking for a more substantial, tasty vegan ramen option.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Surprised to find the noodle portion was absolutely tiny! I literally finished it in 3 mouthfuls. Never seen something so small in my life. But it did taste nice. They are generous with the seasoning packet, i didn’t use it all up and found that I could save some for future use with other noodles.