Page 1 - Reviews - Mustela, Baby, Nourishing Cleansing Hair and Body Gel with Cold Cream, For Dry Skin, 10.14 fl oz (300 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on May 6, 2022

I was looking for a suitable "soap" for my 2-years old boy that has a very delicate skin and probably also atopic dermatitis. this product really helps to restore his skin to a normal feeling. it's very gentle and fits sensitive skin. the scent is mild, the pump is easy to use.

StazFoods
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I love that iHerb carries Mustela - it’s a great baby brand for kids and toddlers - super gentle for dry and sensitive skin and doesn’t irritate the eyes. The price is also very good and I love the fast shipping!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is a great gentle cleanser for babies. my only issue is that it is quite heavily scented which I don't like and I find unnecessary in a baby product.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

My son has serious eczema skin problem and I have tried so many different products. This one works well but still need to apply lotion or cream after bath to protect the little one skin in winter.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Since i have skin problems i used different kind of products but this is the best for my skin it doesn’t dry up and I’m so in-love with the fragrance indeed smells like baby

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

My baby has dry skin and this gel moisturizes it, the consistency is a light gel.

eaa70529-b889-455a-b09d-fb46e098db47
Posted on May 7, 2022

really like the smell it stays must of the day

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Baby likes it! Smells nice and good for dry skin!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Size too small and price not friendly , but good brand purchase for baby.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

It is good hair and body gel for little ones