Page 1 - Reviews - Mustela, Cicastela Moisture Recovery Cream, 1.35 fl oz (40 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I used this while drying out from a perioral dermatitis outbreak and it truly did relieve me of the itching and heat associated with healing and the use of topical antibiotic. Fragrance free -nice to use around the mouth & nose and did not leave me shiny/oily/creamy looking, its lightweight and effective got me back to comfortable quickly

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

this cream is very good in its nutritional value, plus for children it means a very good composition there that can be used for teenagers and adults who have very sensitive skin. I take it for myself because I have dermatological skin nuances and really want the ingredients to be natural amne only chemistry and dirty chemistry. And this cream is very good in using its products

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is the best cream for my little one. This cream has no scent. He has rashes caused by drooling and the rashes has been there on and off for 6 months. I have tried many products but this one works the best. Also i stopped using face towels for my baby and his rashes become better too. Then i used this cream and the rashes on his face become way better. Will keep on using this on his cheek!

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I've been using it for 1yr+. May not be super effective but because it's safe for drool rashes as in the picture on the tube so I use it. After several application, the rashes seem to get better. But not so effective for the nappy rashes (too mild & gentle..?)

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I used after aveeno eczema colloidal powder. It work wonders. My little ones face cleared up. It's still flaky so i will continue using it.

fe9ead7d-226f-4b53-b048-19e0a242aeee
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Since my skin is so sensitive i tried a lot of baby products, I am also eczema prone and this always comes in handy size fit on my purse, and it makes wonders no more itchy and redness so glad to try this product, tiny goes a long way.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I use this a few times a day whenever my son gets a rash, it really works and usually clears up by the next day

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Love that this has no scent and doesn’t irritate my skin, which is very sensitive and dry in the winter. Richer formulation than Stellatopia, I only wish the tube was bigger.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This cream helped my daughter a lot this winter to avoid dry cheeks and hands. Will buy it again for sure and considering trying the other products designated for atopic skin.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Awesome product! My son’s skin was super dry due to winter, and it has been three days since I am using it, and I can notice a huge improvement. Also, these fast results are due to speedy shipping from Iherb! Excellent Customer Service!