WS

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I was originally looking for ubiquinol for my mother as as she is staking statins and has got serious heart problems. But then I have done some research and decided to order this for myself too. I was lacking energy physically and emotionally. Of course this could be for many different reasons, but I thought I would start with CoQ10. After 20 + days of taking these pills, I feel more energized. Energy, both mental and physical, really came back to me. I will continue taking these pills maybe for one more month (I bought two bottles at once) and will see if I notice even more improvements.

I tried ubiquinol from a different brand before this one from natural factors. This one had a higher mg per pill and was cheaper than the other brand. But i felt that this one did little to nothing for me. The lid ( package) did not stay shut very well. Pill size is ok. It goes down fine. No smell or strange taste. Goes well with my diet so allergy friendly.

5baa9deb-aee2-44ce-8e67-c8bafe016afb
Posted on May 4, 2022

it is a good product but it has flaxseed oil in it. for those who are restricted to use this composition, flaxseed should prevent this. the package size comes in 60 caps which is very good. quality of the product is good. the taste is also fine but gelatine in this not as soft.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is the one profuct of Ubiquinol with the smallest softgel size. Best supplement for mithocondria health and 200mg is the best dosage for it.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I have great confidence in the brand (quality control), and understand this particular product is “critical for mitochondrial function” per Michael Murray, ND (my go to source for this important information). So I take this every day with confidence and appreciation.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I've been taking it for 7 days and so far it has no side effects and no taste. I will definetly order the 60 softgels next time

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I prefer this 200mg formula over the 100mg. Seems I have more energy for exercise, and believe I am receiving an excellent product for my money.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Good value high potency Coenzyme Q10 in its Ubiquinol form. Package is small, softgells are small sized and easy to swallow, with no smell or taste. I recommend this product!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is a high-quality product containing supreme Kaneka ubiquinol (reduced CoQ 10). The ability of this product to deal with free radicals and improve energy available at the mitochondria level is fantastic and particularly good for my heart at my age

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

If you are on a statin drug you need to take this. Good value compared to most brands. Ubiquinol is better absorbed that Ubiquinone as a CoQ10 supplement