Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Answer, Marine Collagen, Wild Caught Norwegian Cod, Unflavored, 3 oz (88 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I started adding this collagen supplement to my daily intake about 3 months ago and am now feeling a huge difference in the health of my nails, and especially my hair. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great products, although must be careful to not add too much too quickly or it can go clumpy and taste bad. If sprinkled and distributed equally its fine, and enjoy it.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Nails and hair have definitely improved. Convenient to take, good taste. The best collagen, everyone to whom I recommended was satisfied.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Came quite quickly for living in Mexico. Easy to use and has no taste.

Posted on Mar 25, 2020

Great results! Marine wild caught collagen is the cleanest form (unlike Bovine). Mixes like silk powder- no clumps-no Taste at all & no aftertaste- doesn’t settle at the bottom of your cup and there’s NO stomach upset at all. I mix with coffee, hot cocoa or shakes. I now have no wrinkles and enviable hair at 58!!

13ad3b7a-7df0-491f-b728-5a6e9b3be5db
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Marine and wild is an option for collagen. I am expecting its effect considering the price.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This one is easy to dissolve and has no fishy smell of a typical marine collagen. I guess this come from theỉ high quality wild caught nordic fishes in manufacturing process.

Posted on Aug 19, 2020

I've tried the bovine and not the marine collagen. I like both and they both help with hair and nail growth. No taste and use it in my coffee.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Dissolves easily. I can taste the fish. More expensive in comparison to other brands.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Supposed to be good for you so bought on that assumption for my dog. Not given it yet so can’t comment further though.