Page 1 - Reviews - Navitas Organics, Organic Power Snacks, Cacao Goji, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

Good taste, unexpected cocoa and goji chia can blend so well together. I like the texture soft and crunchy at the same time. But probably a one time purchase for me because of the price. Not an everyday snack perhaps more suitable to bring it on hiking or other outdoor sports.

4ffc51ca-eb79-4043-83b7-ffec31179fcf
Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I loved it It is so filling yet so light It comes in a square shaped bits, it looks small but one serve does quench your hunger

5c68964f-df1c-44d8-bede-e39f5e48a44e
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

great tasting snacks for those having a sweet tooth. this product is highly recommend for those whose looking and or craving for sweet snacks with a healthy options. sweet craving satisfied at the same time it's healthy. no guilt factor for those healthy conscious. great product. i will purchase more.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I love these. They are quite dense, with a fairly strong carob flavour. Some might find the flavour a little strong, but I myself find it very attractive. You can use these as a nice finish to a meal (which is what I do) or eat them as a between-meal snack. The fact that I take a long time to get through one packet is testimony to how good these are: I keep them as a special treat and am always sorry when the packet is finished. They probably deserve five stars; I've given them four simply because I imagine some people might prefer something more mild in flavour. But definitely give them a go; my bet is that you will love them, as I do.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

Love the quality ingredients in this product. It’s a nice way to satisfy a sweet craving with solid nutrition. Even my kids like them!

Posted on May 6, 2022

This was surprisingly good. The goji gives it a delicious sweet and a bit tangy taste. Very healthy and yummy snack or dessert after meals.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I absolutely love these! So much goodness, and they're very fulfilling, so one doesn't end up finishing half the package in one sitting. :D Very rich and refined taste. Will definitely reorder when I have a chance.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

These snackies are dee doubleicious! They are also made of healthy ingredients. They are always fresh. I love them so much that it is difficult to stop eating them.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

At first I thought the package is rather small, but these lasted for much longer than I thought. Great snack between the meals, and 2-3 of them are just what's needed to get by until the next meal.

Tal
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

These snacks are extremely tasty. Every member of the family adores them, which is maybe pointing out to their only downside - the portion in every package is so small, and the price is quite high. However for a special treat they're great!