Page 1 - Reviews - Nellie's, Laundry Nuggets, Unscented, 1.1 lbs (500 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I use it for washing white linens, and two washes are enough to return them their original dazzling whiteness. I can see that this is a pretty strong detergent so I don’t use it for wool or other delicate fabrics or colourful clothes. With a tin lasting for months, value for money is incredible.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

This package sold me! It's so cute, it's easy to use and it transforms into a coin bank after you use up all the laundry nuggets. The nuggets are easy to use, it's unscented so it's recommended for people with sensitive skin and nose. I'll definitely but it again very soon.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Hit and miss with some loads - there was residue in some washes (I have a sensor washer ie it ‘reads’ the water fill level) but when it worked, it did a great job! A superior clean if you’re able to adjust your water levels to allow the pod to dissolve entirely. Cute packaging too, which is always a bonus!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Bought these as an alcohol-free alternative to another brand we were using. Actually better value (more for your money) and super soft on the skin - no major scent, which I like.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love the packaging on Nellie's products. You can also easily reuse this container when you are done with the product. The product works well and as expected.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great when you are having a busy day! Just toss it in no need to wash this hands after and it works wonders! Highly recommend to people with busy routines:-)

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great product! Though it's unscented, it smells and feels super clean and fresh, unlike anything I've washed before. Easy to use (throw a nugget in and you're done), good for my sensitive skin, and excellent value for money. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

One of my fav laundry detergent and I have purchased this time after time and still like it. Leave the clothes clean and fresh. Also, easy to bring on trips.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I bought it for the package but the nuggets are great! the close feel so clean and i like that they don't have an artificial scent

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Love it! Very affordable. Small, light and easy to store. No scent which is exactly what I wanted. Cleans wonderfully both colourful and white clothes. Great product.