Page 1 - Reviews - Nu U Nutrition, Multivitamins & Minerals Formula, 365 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Very affordable vitamins with great quality and they're vegetarian!

Posted on Jan 1, 2020

This arrived very well sealed. I really like the size of this multivitamin as it’s not too hard to swallow. It includes folic acid and iron, both of which I look for when choosing a daily multivitamin. I’m able to stop taking a combo of at least three other vitamins I took previously due to Nu U’s extensive ingredient list. This pays for itself!

2a6ba710-7b41-47b0-821f-5a516e45705a
a98eb45a-f9b0-47c9-a7da-e8059e833fc2
890d03b7-e734-4d94-abf9-2ffbdf26c06e
855256b0-ec7d-448e-9c1b-22649ad2c71b
Posted on Apr 4, 2020

I am very pleased with these vitamins. I am a vegetarian and wanted a vegetarian multivitamin with iron. I wanted one that had a vegetarian source of D3 (not D2) as well as B12, and I didn't want a whole bunch of extra things that a lot of vegan vitamins are marketed to have like probiotics or herbs to maintain women's health, or megadoses. I wanted just the basics. I also wanted a vitamin that was third party tested and was pleased to see these were GMP approved. I also didn't want to spend a fortune on vitamins. I spent days searching the internet for a vitamin that met all my needs and finally found these! They are extremely affordable and exactly what I was looking for. So far, no complaints about the product.

Posted on Mar 14, 2020

So far, so good. I love their sister company on amazon - Purely Holistic. I've been using a variety of their supplements for a couple of years. I'm please with the perceived value I've received. When I learned they had a sister company on iHerb, I decided to give this supplement a shot.

Posted on Feb 29, 2020

These are a great option for a daily vitamin! Easy to swallow, which I sometimes have trouble with when taking pills. I am happy I gave this brand a shot! Will definitely be buying again.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

tha's probably one of the best multivitamin and mineral around there.

Posted on Aug 25, 2020

Smells like rotten egg. Is this normal? No problem taking it and the pill is small.

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

Shipping very fast. Good product. I recommend it!

9abbd1c4-44b2-4866-8197-7f3dc9477ece
Posted on Apr 19, 2020

One tablet gives you almost daily nutrition you need. The service from iHerb is always dependable.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021