Page 1 - Reviews - Nu U Nutrition, Organic Turmeric Curcumin & Organic Black Pepper, 365 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

best quality as all the ingredients are organic...taking it to get the required antioxidents for my body...hope it help me also to loose weight

970850e9-ea2b-451b-9748-6c0933b593fd
Posted on May 13, 2022

Have been using for a few years now. Find this turmeric the best on the market, also the most reasonably priced. I herb always delivers in a timely manner with product in good condition. I am 76 years old, joint pain and inflammation has greatly improved with this organic turmeric & black pepper.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Probably the most cost effective way to buy Turmeric with this size container. Turmeric has a large number of health benefits, but for me the fact that it is good for the immune system & also anti-inflammatory makes it a must for the times we find ourselves in at the moment.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

My parents and I take this daily and we find that after some time, it's definitely helped with inflammation - knees, etc. Great price for quality product. Will order again once bottle is done. Highly recommend it.

5977a821-e5b9-4087-a07b-40ecc48a05c1
Posted on May 28, 2022

5 Capsules daily after food. Fx. 3 after morning food. 2 after evening food. Since turmeric has been added with black pepper absrobs them optimally. Great for irritated colon problems. After 8 weeks with 3 grams in total per day. Does your gut work again. Goggle the topic and read about it.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Finally !!! I gut turmeric pills !!!!! Hv always been buying big bag of turmeric powder that I hv no idea how to consume it !!! With pills , that solved the problem , I can just take it with water after meal . No after taste , easy to swollen. This is my first attempt on turmeric pills , I m not sure this is the best brand but I m satisfied with it so far .

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This was my first time trying Turmeric supplements. I've just finished the first bottle and have bought a second. Initially, I didn't know if it was doing anything, but after taking them for months and then stopping for a week, I definitely noticed I had more aches and pains, so I started taking them again.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This brand has proven to be the most effective for my inflammation issues. I had an inflammation on one finger and my husband had two- just two weeks after taking this and the lumps disappeared! I wonder why this doesn't have higher ratings... but I guess it having been out of stock for so long is proof that a lot of people actually found this product highly effective! And it is priced so reasonably. I actually just ordered another bottle a week after one was delivered; I am worried it'll be out of stock again!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Nice big tub of turmeric and includes black pepper which is essential for absorption. I take this for my overall health and also it helps my memory. Just one a day but can take more if I feel like my memory is lacking. I am over 70 so its a concern that I do not get memory loss.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Very good formula. I am pleased. I would recommend it to someone else. Normal size capsule, easy to swallow. Great quality. It has no taste. It was very good for me for my joint and muscle aches. One of the best natural inflammation reducers. It is excellent as an antioxidant.