Page 1 - Reviews - Original Sprout Inc, Classic Collection, Classic Shampoo, 12 fl oz (354 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Love this shampoo. This was a hard to find brand but we have loved it for years. It’s gentle on my little guy’s skin but still cleans and smells fantastic. You don’t need much - a little goes a long way so this will last a while. Another perk of it is the ease in which the pump locks, making it easy to bring on any vacation without worrying about shampoo going everywhere. It is a product we will keep buying, and I hope iherb gets more of this line in.

StazFoods
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I absolutely love Original Sprout - everything in their range is great, from the detangler which does an outstanding job, to the shampoos and conditioners which all perform well, without any artificial or nasty ingredients. You have to work this into a lather but for a natural product it lathers very well, and the smell is heavenly! The price is high but truly the quality speaks for itself as we keep going back to this brand.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I always use Original Sprout and love the quality of this shampoo. Cleans well, nice light scent and I use all of their products. Cruelty free also and froma wonderful company. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love love love this product. My daughter has very fine hair and this line of product makes her hair so nice and smooth. Will highly recommend it!!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I use this for my kids it smells amazing and good for their hair, ibwas looking for something that does not dry the hair and smells good and found this one

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

one of the best products I've purchased on iherb! love the scent and it is very gentle on the scalp. 10/10 for this product - will re-purchase

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Good for babies to adults. Very nice fragrant and really smooth out and detangle frizzy hair for me. My baby and toddler hair no longer tangle after using this!

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I've been using this for my kids wavy hair and they work the best the are that we live has very hard water and this is the only brand that helped

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Great shampoo for my baby with curly hair. Keeps her curls soft and bouncy all day. I also use the same conditioner from the same brand

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I like this shampoo which is very gently and soft