Page 1 - Reviews - Original Sprout Inc, Classic Collection, Miracle Detangler, 12 fl oz (354 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I wasn’t sure if this would fit the bill initially, but I’m really happy with it. My little guy has very curly hair which can get quite matted and dry. I spray some into my hands and give his wet hair an overall scrunch after shampooing, and it looks great and is knot free. I have also used it on my nieces long hair and it combs through beautifully without leaving greasy residue. A clean and gentle detangler that is worth the money. A little goes a long way so you don’t need much! Bonus points for smelling good :)

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This bottle is magic! My kids have a full head of course hair and I refuse to use any conditionals because I’ve yet to find a brand that works and has low fragrance and residue. This however smooths the hair when blow drying making the hair soft and very manageable! I cannot imagine going on one day without it!

StazFoods
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

This is truly the best product for kids hair - no nasties, no additives, no eye stinging/burning ingredients, and smells absolutely heavenly. I tried for a while to find a cheaper alternative or just a different variety but I keep going back to this one as it’s hands down the best at gently detangling hair. It’s incredible that without any nasty ingredients, it still untangles so well, so I’d say it’s well worth the price!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

It works and is able to help my girls hair which is long. Hope long time use is ok and hair will not become damage or brittle.

7572f5b8-cc03-4092-9cb8-4b34844863bf
Posted on May 1, 2022

Use scent quality size age package benefits composition hair scalp sensitive moisturize flavor is gone by me so you should gently use it and frequently freqncyuhg you would like it so much guys hope you buy it Thankyou everyone loves you good smell I really like it and love it so much

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

My niece and her Dad had daily battles with her beautiful long blonde hair because of horrible "birds nest" tangles in her hair. She had six inches cut off and started using the detangler. She does her own hair now with ease. No more battles. Thank you. You've created peace and beautiful hair with lots of shine!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

This works so well and the smell is so wonderful. Had to take off a star because the pump doesn’t spray evenly and it’s a little stiff.

88059f8a-b70a-401c-aca4-c1974f444359
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

like it says a miracle couldn't believe until I tried it very gentle on my sensitive hair and scalp and the scent is great good quality item for hairs

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I don't know how I ever got along with out this detangler. It works instantly, spray on in seconds, has no scent, leaves no residue. I totally recommend it.

Posted on May 11, 2022