Page 1 - Reviews - Pure Indian Foods, Immune Support Tea, 2.25 oz (63 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I used to have a nasty flu every few days. The nose discharges and stufines were annoying to say the least. After drinking two cups of this tea every morning, on an empty stomach for a few days, those symptoms were gone.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

A blend that has ginger and tulsi in it is one of my favorite in my immune boosting tea arsenal.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I rated this on the lower end simply because to me the taste is awful. Thus, I will not drink it and gain any benefits.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Good product. Quick delivery . Recommended

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

first time order, seems good !

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I use this to strengthen the immune system when I feel like I'm getting sick from the throat or a cold. Perfectly packaged and identical to the publication photo. Excellent quality. I like the presentation of the product. And above all, it works for what I bought it for.

16ba588d-b9c0-43f6-8e06-d5cf1029a40b
48d49c29-b179-4ce5-b983-127c680b8a7c
cbc3df65-de3c-49e5-b346-04fb52d081d1
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Let's improve the immunity of IMMUNE tea, which is indispensable at this time, so as not to lose to strange viruses!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022