Page 1 - Reviews - Quest Nutrition, Protein Bar, Chocolate Sprinkled Doughnut, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each - iHerb
WS

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

The best thing about this quest bar is that this is a little bit more soft than the other so it will be more useful for out home snack. Let me give you other way to enjoy eating this bar…microwave it for about 20s then spread it inside a toast, rise cake etc…and it will be a delicious high protein sandwich 🥪 like plz if this was helpful to you 💗

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I love Quest bars, because of the ingredients and the benefits for my diet. So much protein! This bar is not my favorite, it’s good, but it doesn’t taste like a donut at all. The package makes me happy, and so the sprinkles does. Next time I’ll end my workout with another flavor.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I like them, the texture is quite satisfying. It is not too sweet and it really will fill you up. Although I still feel like I am eating candy.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Quest always delivers on taste. Personally, I think this is another winner. But there were mixed reactions from some friends who tried them. The chocolate coating is not like other bars Quest has done. This gives it a more candy bar-like feel than the others. If you like Quest, give it a shot. Nutritionally, it's still a winner.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I really enjoy the flavor of these bars, the donut really does have a reminiscent taste of a donut. Very satisfying. Perfect addition to a high protein diet. Would buy again!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

these bars are addiction heaven. on my diet I have one next to my bed just in case I get night cravings. ontop of this super fiber support and just an amazing taste.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It's something different from all other typical Quest protien bars. Taste is good and the most thing I like about these is the fact that they're chocolate coated and has a very soft and smooth filling.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Taste is subjective. Although Cookie dough is my favorite flavor (for about 9 years now), I recommend trying every Quest Bar flavor and see what suits you best. Wish they had a mixed box. Hope that helps.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

These are an odd flavor because their texture is so different than a donut. Still, I like them, and feel pretty good after eating them. The non-caloric sweetener aftertaste is fairly mild. They're quite filling for 180 calories.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Personally not my favorite flavor, but quest nutrition nails it with the macros and textures, just personally, I’d rather something different, oh and the bar feels quite larger than the rest, must be the sprinkles