Page 1 - Reviews - Quest Nutrition, Protein Powder, Chocolate Milkshake, 1.6 lb (726 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

It has a very nice chocolate flavour, not too strong. It mixes very nicely in smoothies, etc. and has the right nutritional profile for me.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Chocolate taste is fairly standard. But it's the texture of this that I LOVE. It's the mix of Casein and Whey that are perfect together and make this very creamy. Definitely 2 extra stars for that!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Was recommended to me by a friend. however i find it to be too milky for my taste as I dislike the taste of milk

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

The flavor is great. I don't mind sweetness and this tastes fine for me mixed with plain water. Disappointed that it doesn't contain BCAA's though.

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

It is very sweet for me because I stopped adding sugar to my food for almost a year and a half now, but I'm sure others would find it not that much sweet.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I like that the protein powder mixes well, but the taste is average. After reading the reviews I expected the chocolate taste to be phenomenal, but it’s bland and taste like watered down milk chocolate. I add powder peanut butter, and cocoa to boost the flavor. I do like the ingredients being a whey isolate and casein protein mix. I would NOT order from this brand again.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I’ve tried a lot of protein powders - this one is definitely not my favorite it has a bit of an after taste when u drink it or mix in with something however it taste ok if u use it for baking .. I would not recommend if u going to drink it as it does not taste good

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great product of , , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Always buying this brand and got this during 11.11 sales big discount! Nice taste!

T and S
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This whey powder is a nice supplement for using after my workout. I like the taste and it works well.