Page 1 - Reviews - Quest Nutrition, Tortilla Style Protein Chips, Nacho Cheese, 12 Bags, 1.1 oz (32 g ) Each - iHerb
WS

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Delicious salty quality cheese flavor and I quite liked it I'm sure I'll try the two flavors this company has 18 grams of protein for 140 calories in total is excellent for a wine snack The small problem is it comes in small packages and if there were large packages of at least 500 grams it would be crazy for a cheat meal

5ec0534d-bdc9-4d5f-89c7-2c09480f5ca5
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I love this! I've been struggling on keto without snacks, and these are like guilt free nacho cheese doritos! The flavor is almost the same, but the texture is a little different. It's like you can feel the whey a little in the texture, which isn't bad but a little weird. Overall, I recommend this if you miss junkfood snacks but want to stay low carb with pretty great macros in addition. Cheers!

99e40306-aa75-445e-bfe7-0ff274c352cd
03f6cb05-b042-4603-aaa2-ef333e2f1f78
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I've restarted my keto diet since mid May 2021 and to date I've lost 22kg. It's been hard trying to find keto-friendly snacks so I am glad I found Quest products. My second time ordering these nacho cheese protein chips. Quality is amazing, tastes soo good. The bag may be small but it's sufficient for me (I'm a big eater). I highly recommend these products for those who's craving for a savoury snack but on a keto journey.

1ff7b9f6-79ba-43b4-887b-d4b75a589725
Posted on May 28, 2022

It smells nice. Taste cheesy but a bit salty, not too much. The texture is so perfect. Thin and crispy!!!! I even put it into my avocado/egg salad for a great combination of texture. Yummy and with such a low level of carbo. I am very happy with it. I would most probably try the Chili lime flavour shortly too.

ccf9dd2c-db92-4be5-858d-8253cc107220
e103b49f-821b-4a10-ba52-36cc8980c2c5
0b21bb3e-58a5-474f-97c3-59c9b4858e74
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

If you love cheese and tortilla chips, look no further! I love how I can indulge in these chips and knowing that it’s way healthier than Doritos. Love the fact that I’m able to boost my protein intake as well! The only downside is that it is super costly as compared to Doritos

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Their services is very impressive, product is awesome and fast shipping services as well , i recommend this seller and product to purchase more excellent product. just try one time atleast . wow , really appreciate for resolving my case and send proper product to me WOW Excellent Good Awesome #1 Product and service ##### quality Awesome ingredient : Very fresh taste: delicious size: Wow composition: nice package: lite

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Tastes like Doritos cheese. I'm so happy with the entire Quest line of chips as it's the best-tasting alternative to potato chips when I get those PMS cravings. It satiates (the pack may be small but it's just right) and it doesn't leave me feeling like I'm depriving myself.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

These chips are seriously addictive. I look forward to having these post - workout or just when I need a tasty snack that’s a bit healthier. They are so expensive to buy individually from the grocery store so as soon as they were back in stock I bought another box! This flavour is just like regular Doritos, love!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

They're pricey but the taste and quality are great, Great for a keto diet, and fills those chip cravings when I can't be bothered trying to make my own, Do not expect them to be a 1:1 replica with corn chips though, This is the best flavour, highly recommended.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Its taste is really good. It seems like you are eating normal cheese chips but the whole pack is only 140 calories. It is good for people who need to on diet. It also has full of protein, you will not feel guilty to eat it after workout. Although it is a bit on high side, it’s worth.