Page 1 - Reviews - R.O.C.S., Sensation Whitening Toothpaste, 3.3 oz (94 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

. The product is good, no high menthol effect After a use of a week the teeth become whiter. Don't expect them to be white as paper but teeth definitely become brighter.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Am pleased with the product. Bought it for my daughter so i can't comment a lit on specifics but she seems pleased. She likes the flavor.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

ROCS is my love since I used to live in Russia. I was upset I didn’t find this brand in USA grocery stores and years and years needed to look for alternative toothpastes. I was incredibly happy to see this toothpaste again on Iherb.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

Good toothpaste, well illuminates and whitens teeth. But I didn’t like the packaging by the middle of the period of use, the paint starts to peel off the tube, which is not convenient.

9fc025c0-8bdd-46ac-b52d-9b16280b62cb
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The reviews says it is good but I haven't tried it yet.

925bd2a9-80bc-4f75-931e-2317ccf5100e
2f4f1724-acec-436c-a158-dd15e5acd0e0
Posted on Dec 28, 2020

Got acquainted with this toothpaste on iherb due to promos. Been using it for a month now. This product is very helpful - specially that i have been postponing my periodic dental appointment due to covid scare. Tastes good, not so strong mint flavor. However, the tube's design/prints peels off. But since purchased it on iherb's "try it" would still give it a 5 star.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

To small tube to taste for long. Color printing from tube will disappear on 5-10 day.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I've stopped to use it after some period, as I noticed swollen gums. I have braces, and this toothpaste didn't cleaned anything, that's caused poor hygiene, so my gums started to be swollen at some areas after using it for a period. I liked the ingredients list, but seems I need something more stronger against my braces dirt.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

I must say that I´m satisfied with the paste after a week, surprisingly more than with the ultra-white variant but I don't know in my opinion it still doesn´t reach the qualities of Crest :( Even though I acknowledge a much better composition here! so I´d recommend it!

Posted on Aug 21, 2020

The toothpaste is great, but too pricey. I wish they drop the price or have discount now and then. I’ve been using it over a month now, and I noticed that my tooth shades became more white.