Page 1 - Reviews - Sprout Living, Epic Protein, Organic Plant Protein + Superfoods, Green Kingdom, 1 lb (455 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love the clean ingredients - no "natural flavors". And it is organic and vegan. Perfect! I put this in my daily smoothie and it gives it a wonderful flavor.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This protein has quality ingredients, and doesn’t upset my stomach at all. Since it’s an all plant protein, I like how it’s environmental friendly.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great source of organic plant based protein and the taste is actually not bad. It’s a all natural ingredients overall this is a quality product.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

To me its subtle in that "green" flavor and i really love this brands products in general. My bf likes to mix it with pb and chocolate milk and loves it.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

I love all the protein powder from Epic (I order them from here as we cannot get them in Germany) and this one is no exception. I expected this to taste earthy or hot/spicy (or simply mowed grass ;-) )....but the taste is really harmonic and pleasant, only with a hint of ginger. Its even a bit creamy, blended with a banana and oatmilk. Very healthy ingrediences!

Posted on Jul 7, 2020

Other reviews said this product tasted bad, so I kept my expectations low. But I was pleasantly surprised that it was a bit sweet and tastes decent with just water! However, I am someone who likes that veggie taste, so this may not be for everyone. I highly recommend mixing this with oat milk. So good. The ONE negative is that it’s grainy when mixed with water. I’ve never tried a plant-based powder that wasn’t at least a little grainy though, so I can live with it.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Epic Protein has excellent ingredients! It was suggested to me by a nutritionist. It’s great tasting, smooth with no aftertaste.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

It has a good flavor . I have tried it with milk and /or water and adding some fruit, with banans it is a little too sweet to me, but I'm trying to cut on sweeteners on my diet, I tried with apples and it was better for my taste. But I liked the ingredients very much, i believe they are a very good option for a healthy meal.

Guesswho
Posted on Oct 14, 2020

Only the company I trust for the vegan protein. I like that composition is simple but there is still a nice mix of varied protein. Easy digestable and does not cause an aftertaste. Helps with constipation (maybe due to Jeruzaleum artichocke). Green type tastes quite neutral, less sweet than lucuma flavor from the same company. I mix into smoothies or overnight oats.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

One of the best plant based green proteins ive used. Feel amazing after my smoothies. Just a bit grassy but I love it