Page 1 - Reviews - Sprout Living, Epic Protein, Organic Plant Protein + Superfoods, Vanilla Lucuma, 1 lb (455 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

One of the best tasting plant proteins for me yet, its more natural tasting and very improtantly, not overly sweet. I also like that the packaging is uses a bit less material compared to plastic-bottled ones, and for me this 1 lb size is handy to keep around in the kitchen.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love this brand, I have tried the chocolate flavour previously and I was very pleased as it doesn't have that artifical, sickening sweet taste as most protein powder does. It is the same with this vanilla flavour, couldn't be more happy with the taste. It mixes well with my porridge and gives it a lovely vanilla taste with just the right amount of sweetness. The ingredients are high quality and super clean

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

A bit gritty, but nice taste. I wouldn’t say this is vanilla flavour, because this taste more like other spices. I couldn’t tell what it is but definitely not vanilla. I tried using this in place of whey protein in a baked recipe and found that this protein absorbs more liquid, making the baked goods a bit drier. I’m not vegan so to replace whey protein in a baked recipe I would use 1/2 part this protein and 1/2 part collagen peptides or 1/2 part beef protein and it works really well.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

LOVE this clean, quality, vegan protein. No "natural flavors", which scare me. This is perfect in a smoothie with a teaspoon of matcha and a frozen banana! I like the hint of ginger in the flavor. No disgusting processed whey or gross animal products to start the day! I tried the smaller package first, and now buy the largest package.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

My mum approved of this product; she previously tried the basic one with no flavour and wanted something different for a change. She said she didn't find a significant difference in taste which I interpreted as this product only has subtle flavour if there's any, which is a good thing!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I’ll admit, the smell of vanilla and cinnamon is amazing, as is its ability to blend with the liquid you are using. Unfortunately, the texture is chalky and present even if you add berries or nuts. I haven’t used it in anything other than chia pudding and protein shakes, so the smell and taste as a sole product are worth it.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Found this brand from someone I follow on YouTube and absolutely love it. So hard to find a good vegan / plant based protein powder and this fits the bill! Live the clean ingredients and packaging as well.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This protein has quality ingredients, and doesn’t upset my stomach at all. Since it’s an all plant protein, I like how it’s environmental friendly. Vanilla taste is better than similar stuff out there

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Love the flavour of this - it does not taste overtly artificial with sugar. There's faint hints of banana and cinnamon which is really different from other proteins we have tried. Downside is the price - it is on the expensive side

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

This is my favorite flavour. I put in smoothies and on my cereal. Its a good vegan protein. I’m so happy iHerb carries this.