Page 1 - Reviews - Sprout Living, Epic Protein, Organic Plant Protein + Superfoods, Vanilla Lucuma, 2 lb (910 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Hard to find a vegen protein powder that tastes good! This one is yummy and the powder is easy to shake off, good to combine in smoothie or with soy milk. Had repurchased serval time!

3d4a7b64-696f-4a1f-b5aa-47382e9b272c
d2cc8957-96b8-49f6-b6f4-934cca412ef6
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I like them quality and package. Clean ingredients and organic as well. I love all the flavors but the vanilla taste is amazing. It’s suitable for my diet and lifestyle. The size is outstanding. I can see the benefits quickly.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I’ve been adding this to my smoothie after workout for over a year now. The quality is top notch and I love the taste ! I usually purchase the one pound packs but the canister is better if you use the protein powder daily!

Posted on May 3, 2022

Top quality ingredients in this vegetarian protein powder. Packaging is nice, and I feel like my stomach never gets upset from taking it. I use it pre workout generally or as a meal replacement. Taste is great!

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

LOVE this clean, quality, vegan protein. No "natural flavors", which scare me. This is perfect in a smoothie with a teaspoon of matcha and a frozen banana! I like the hint of ginger in the flavor. No disgusting processed whey or gross animal products to start the day!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Delicious, easy to blend and feels good in my stomach. I love banana, powdered peanut butter, this powder and whatever vitamin powders I’m taking that day

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

I am not experienced with protein powders, but what I can say about this is 1) it tastes OK; 2) I can't tell there's vanilla in it; 3) the box was half empty. I add some warm water to the powder and roll it into "energy bombs." They taste like cookie dough: not too sweet, quite mild in general, but also morish. The ingredients are great and I am sure it is great for me, but I think I will keep on exploring the market.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Love this product and fantastic to add to pancakes!

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

I tried so many type of plant protein products. This is the best!

Posted on Jul 9, 2020

I have not received it as yet but it's an excellent protein powder