Page 1 - Reviews - Tresemme, Pro Pure, Leave-in Conditioner, 6.1 fl oz (180 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Love love love this leave-in conditioner. I have wavy hair and it gets really hard to manage them in the dry winters. This Leave-In Conditioner instantly makes my hair smooth and I use it every day! It has this amazing strawberry scent and it has lasted me for so so long. It moisturizes your hair and is benefits those that are struggling with dry hair. Since it doesn't have any parabens, the composition of this product is great! I wouldn't recommend putting it on your scalp since it has fragrance in it and it could irritate those with a sensitive scalp.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I like this conditioner, I like the quality, the packaging. the scent smells great and is very lightweight. I have naturally fine and wavy hair (2B), and this doesn't weigh it down. On days when I wear my hair wavy, it makes my curls look great. I would purchase this, and I would absolutely recommend it to a friend.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I love this product. Im in love with the scent. Very light and Non-greasy leave on Conditioner.I recommended and buy for sure in the future. I feel so refreshed everytime I put this on.

83959234-8e95-4141-a32c-a5403ce92836
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

My wife tells me this is great stuff. I'll have to take her word for it. She keeps asking me to order it for her, so that must mean something. If I had hair, I'd give it a try.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This detangler is super compared to other leave in conditioners. Other products leave a filmy built-up coating as it were. The Tres-Emme products leaves my hair smooth as silk, with a very pleasant but not over-riding fragrance.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It smells so good and a few sprays makes your hair feel fresh and clean. I use this even when I haven’t washed my hair, it gives a clean smell.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I apply this conditioner on wet hair. Brushing becomes easy. With this stuff, I can skip TA conditioner while showering (but it’s better to use it anyway). Also helps with sparks in my hair

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

First thing i noticed with this product was the refreshing scent, love it! It comes in a nice sized bottle considering you only use a few pumps. Definitely gives some body to the hair while keeping the natural look and takes care of frizz.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Love the smell so good .. it’s a spray & I thought it would be more creamy but it’s more Liquidy

82fc826e-d3ee-4899-b710-b695e534ee65
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

It seems to work ok but I really don't like that you have to keep shaking it to keep it from separating. I feel like at some point it will get to where there isn't the right mix of ingredients.