Page 1 - Reviews - UpCircle, Face Toner with Mandarin and Chamomile, 100 ml - iHerb
WS

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

the spray itself is not pleasant. it is too concentrated and strong to be misted directly on the face. it just splotches onto your face instead of feeling like a nice misted experience.. is what i would hope for when getting a product like this.. i guess if one were to just spray it on a cotton pad for use, it is fine. scent isnt the best, for some reason wished or imagined it would have had more of an orange flower neroli scent to it.. for this price i wouldnt repurchase this product..

Posted on May 21, 2021

I read quite a lot about this brand Upcircle and happy to find them on iHerbs. This is a British skincare brand that takes advantages of the left-over ingredients and turn them into a sustainable skincare line. I love their philosophy and do wish to support the brand. This particular toner is housed in a frosted glass container and plastic pump/dispenser/spray. It has the fresh orange/mandarine scent, perhaps the realest/ most natural citrus aroma I have ever encounter in my life. It feels light and hydrating upon application, but perhaps... a bit too hydrating for my oily skin. Please note that this formula contain Salicylic Acids. I sent an email to the brand and they replied me themselves that the Salicylic Acid is less than 2%. They also shared with me an article from Paula's Choice website, noting that using less than 2% salicylic acid is considered safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women. So if you are wondering: Should you or should you not buy it because of the pregnancy concern, this might be a piece of information for your reference. I would personally suggest to consult with your dermatologist prior to make any decision.

96774c34-5902-4a99-b340-d6b570704cb6
83849e57-3c38-4af5-95a5-1f44c17ab2a3
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Smell is definitely mandarin. Good bottle, but I might choose a different scent next time to switch up.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Fresh not strong feel summer

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Love the fresh citrus smell!

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

👍🏻

Posted on May 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Glass bottle package. A spray-type, shabby, shabby lotion. Lots of spray after booster oil. If you push it with your hand, it will go into your skin firmly. Sensitive skin, but gentle on the skin without tingling. It feels good to use, but the scent is not so good, so I reduced it by one star.

a0ea6f4c-1662-4e99-9364-672ae4b8553d
ffe8467e-639d-4406-8366-2da876ab7776
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I like it! The scent is refreshing citrus, and the scent disappears quickly, but I like it! !! I want to buy it again! The bottle is also cute!

f05cd421-6d40-4646-92af-0632d288f3b2
Posted on May 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is a unique greenish, plant scent. Your skin will be moisturized. I like it because it feels natural but moisturizes. It is a product that you want to repeat.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It is easy to use for the summer. I'm glad that the scent doesn't have a sarcasm and it doesn't remain forever. It wasn't refreshing, it was moist. Was it comfortable to use if the spray was a little more mist type? I thought.