Page 1 - Reviews - Whamisa, Organic Flowers, Cleansing Water, 10.1 fl oz (300 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good Make up remover. I like the top part. It’s the type that you press the cotton on it. But I’m still looking for a replacement for my neogen flower make up remover that I don’t remember the name but it’s no longer sold in i helb and I’m sad about that.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I order it again and again

b7ccd6bd-3b41-49c5-8912-1b162defe7d8
Posted on May 17, 2021

I have been using this cleansing water for a year and I love it. My skin feels clean and supple and ready to receive my skincare routine.

Posted on Jan 3, 2021

Totally in love with this cleansing water. Extremely good for the skin, efficient, clean ingredients. Totally in love with Whamisa and their outstanding products ! 🧡⭐️🙏🏼😍

Posted on Jun 29, 2020

Have been using this for years, and won't use anything else. My daughters both use now as well. Great for double cleanse routine or at night to remove makeup when you are tired and need something fast. Leaves skin perfect, not dry or oily. Pleasant light fragrance. Liked the look of the old style bottle better, but this this one is more functional.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Haven’t try yet. But attracted by its ingredients

Posted on Dec 17, 2020

been using this and it's gentle and nice on my skin! I like this product alot and will always purchase it

Posted on May 28, 2022

perfect, my favorite brand

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Great product!

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

Very gentle and great smell. Recommended.

b14ad6ac-4d28-4ec9-acb9-bc851d21357e