WS

Leriil
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I loved this product from the moment I started using it. It's amazing! I have a lot of enlarged pores on my nose, and they clog pretty easily, but using this niacinamide serum I can clearly see my pores getting cleaner day after day. I can actually see the oil coming out of my pores after I use it! And this happens even the day after, before I even put it on my skin. The product doesn't have any scent, it feels like a gel, and my skin is all shiny afterwards, I haven't tried using it under make-up because of this. It's a very good quality product, I like the presence of hyaluronic acid because it facilitates the absorption of the ingredients. I use it everyday without any problem. I will definitely buy again, it's a must have, especially for people with oily skin.

e3a845d8-665e-41ab-8020-c5e33e7e0f20
8b19a250-0e85-4d2d-a0eb-2f162d79ae87
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Very lightweight, scent free and quick to absorb serum, I use it in combination with Yeouth vitamin C & E serum in the morning, and with Yeouth Retinol serum at night. I top it with Yeouth day & night moisturizer and I love the combination! No artificial fragrance, quickly to absorb, leaving your face feeling moist and fresh but not oily - quick to absorb. In terms of size, since only one press is enough, 30 ml last for a good 5-6 month. I'm a male, age 27, and I've been using their products for a year and a half straight now - my skin texture has definitely improved - high quality products in fair prices - highly recommended.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great new serum! I have been using it for a couple weeks and really happy with it. At first I felt like it is drying my skin, but then I realized that it works great with moisturizer applied after. Make sure you use it on damp skin (I use Yeouth toner and it works great together). Skin feels softer, pores smaller and less dark spots. I like the dewy glowing effect too - it almost feels like you skin is tighter. Great for sensitive skin - no redness and no stinging at all! Very satisfied.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

It is really great product ever! Never use niacinamide product before and I can see the results clearly on my wrinkle! It is also suit to my sensitive skin. Good quality, and very recommended. All the benefits you can find here!

bac25154-a578-43cb-a2cf-fb8be273bf5f
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This product is very gentle on the skin you can use it twice a day, but I use it once in the morning. One pump is enough for the whole face. YEOUTH is known for their great quality. Niacinamide is also known that it minimizes pore appearance, and thats what i saw!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

The first day I used this product I was amazed how it deeply moisturized my skin! The texture of this product is a rich sticky gel, different from oily and feels like I am wearing a thin veil over my skin. The sticky-ness gradually blends so it will not bother you. Been using this product day and night for a few days but have no skin problems. Infact, some of my wrikles seems disappeared already. I will definitely recommend this product and will repeat when I finish this bottle!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This is amazing and so affordable ! If you struggle with acne MARKS (different than scars), dark spots, uneven skin appearance, or overall just want a nice even texture, YOU NEED THIS. I have added this to my nightly routine and seen a huge improvement. It does take some time to see a dramatic difference. I started to notice my acne marks lighten within 3 months of consistent use. Definitely recommend !

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

When I Took it out of the package, it felt a little bit sticky but it quickly disappeared and felt really good on the skin. No scent detected. I use it every night and the quality seems good.

38dc54f1-5a34-4f5a-b85b-778df3ac18c5
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I really like it, I have combination sensitive skin . I used it for weak and I noticed that it makes my skin produce less oil, I had dark spots due to acne and it started to disappear. I like it because it doesn't drying my skin.

8d3097ea-97ea-4ce1-93a7-4ccd06469eb1

I am nearly at the end of using this product, so it's time to tell about it. I used it in the morning, gel like texture, no fragrance, easy to spread, but while spreading its " sopy- like"- feeling to it. it goes away pretty quickly, fully absorbs, I have a combination skin with black heads, and texture. this product didn't make a dramatic change but skin tone is more even and after black head extraction it seems to help to keep my pores clean for longer.