Page 1 - Reviews - ZUM, Zum Clean, Aroma Blend for Wool Dryer Balls, Frankincense & Myrrh, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It's good to freshen up laundry using it with wool dryer balls. But it's costly to use this spray in this way. Will keep using it before I found a cheaper way to freshen up laundry.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I used this to give my natural laundry detergent a boost in the dryer as the scent wasn't carrying over after drying. The smell is similar to the Zum Wash but has a more musky scent. The bottle is quite small. I would buy it again.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I like all things Zum so this met my expectations. When using on the wool dryer balls, your clothes have a hint of the frankincense and myrrh. I like this scent. Great addition to the laundry room.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Very pleasant sweet smell, I use for the dryer balls. But I would say the smell is not very strong, which doesn't give the expected intensity to the fresh loundry.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Good stuff. spray on my bed before i sleep, on the aircon, and there you have it, 5 star hotel experience:)

Posted on May 26, 2022

Love ,love this I give my clothes a spritz before wearing and get so many compliments

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Smells good. One - two sprays are enough for one ball.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

it was recommended to me. we loved it. but im back to dry compostable sheets

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

best smell ever, this makes you rlaundry smell so good and stays for a long time

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Love the frankincense and myrrh scents. Gives good fragrance in dryer. Would like to see lavender for dryer balls too. Fast shipping, great packing.