Page 1 - Reviews - ZUM, Zum Clean, Aroma Blend for Wool Dryer Balls, Patchouli, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

When I ran out of the Sea Salt scent that came with the dyer ball kit, I was thrilled to find additional options on iherb! I love the earthy patchouli smell and so this is perfect. As with the Sea Salt scent, it leaves clothes with a light spicy scent. I will purchase again!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This product smells beautifully earthy! I use it on my dryer balls to infuse my bedding just a little deeper. Used in hand with the Zum Clean Laundry Soap. I did buy an extra bottle and give my pillows a spray every morning as well. Very happy with this product, it makes my hippy heart sing!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Had purchased the dryer balls separately so also got this spray to boost the fragrance level. Absolutely love it! Smells delicious and love that it’s natural and not synthetic fragrance!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I use this on wool dryer balls. Makes clothing smell amazing, I spray an extra spray for towels and linen.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Personally I like the sea salt better but this is quite grounding and manly in a way which is nice too!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I love Zum products and this dryer ball spray is no exception. It works great and the smell is amazing.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Not too weak and not too strong, I love the scent, it's perfect.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Very good scent. True to patchouli. I recommend this product!

Posted on May 29, 2022

It’s a strong scent but the amount is way too small

Posted on May 29, 2022

The quality is good but the fragrance is not . The packaging is good.