Page 1 - Reviews - ZUM, Zum Clean, Aroma Blend For Wool Dryer Balls, Sea Salt, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I am so glad I took a chance and ordered these wool dryer balls. But I ran out of the spray scent. Thankfully I could order it separately from Iherb! I vote this scent. It leaves the clothes with a light fresh clean scent which is not overwhelming or overly sweet. Will buy again.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love this scent! It stays on well in the wool ball and it was such an indulgence when I took the dryer out. And there is no toxic chemical which is a big plus. Will recommend!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I'm not shy with spraying the dryer balls with this! I use a few sprays every couple of loads. My laundry smells so fresh and clean. It does not leave a dramatic fragrance when the clothes are dry!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I love Zum sea salt spray. Spritz wool dryer balls toss in dryer and your clothes come out fresh and clean smelling. No perfumy , heavy over the top flowery cloy smell, just fresh and clean. Highly recommend. i-herb has excellent pricing and super speedy delivery!!!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Works great on the wool balls. The smell is very nice too.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great, hard to find, product. So happy I found i Herb. Fast delivery and service.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It’s a strong scent but the amount is way too small

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Laundry never smelt so goooood!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

leaves fantastic aroma to laundry. recommend!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it instead of a car deodorant. If you smell only the scent in the container, you will smell the refreshing scent of lemon. When sprayed, the lemon has a mysterious scent like incense. It feels like a refreshing healing scent. The spray is a fine mist. Since the liquid is separated, it is better to shake it before use.

a99d167d-abcf-4cc8-91e7-5688045c98e0