Page 1 - Reviews - Aussie, Instant Freeze Gel, with Australian Jojoba Oil & Sea Kelp, Maximum Hold, 7 oz (198 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

So, I bought this for my hair and left it in the bathroom shelf. I hadn’t used it for a while and I was cleaning the bathroom to realize it was almost empty! My husband really likes it and has been using it everyday!! I’m buying another one for him! It’s great! Leaves shine and keeps hair intact without feeling too crunchy

bd43fb4b-3d63-4d1b-ad24-2b380ceac98b
Posted on May 12, 2022

This is my new favorite gel! I was intimidated by the label "Maximum Hold" so I was excepting my hair to get really crunchy but I was wrong. It did give a slight cast but it was easy to get rid of it. I get nice curls so definitely going to stock up.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I have 3b hair and it’s mixed. High porosity . I am known to have frizz halo all the time but playing around with this gel helped me ! After shower, I use a good glop of gel and scrunch it. It doesn’t leave it hard but it feels set. Like if it helped!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. I use this to cover my curls at night so my normal tossing and turning takes care of the crunch for me. I don't need to use enough to get a strong hold to keep my curls intact. For the price and size it is quite shocking how high quality this gel is. I really recommend it!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My hair has been getting quite frizzy lately. I don't really know how to handle it. Meanwhile I would like to try styling my baby hairs. I am still learning how to do it all. Regardless, this is a great gel overall and I am surprised at how well it handles my hair.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I've been trying out different hair products and this is the best, have a lovely smell but it takes care of your hair quality is good and the size small a bit, but the product is recommended , I’v been using it since a month and I am seeing results, I recommend

Posted on May 14, 2022

Okay this gel has LEVELED UPPP my curl game. It provides STRONG hold and keeps curl definition after I style. It isn’t too crunchy or heavy on my scalp or hair at all because the cast it causes is very easily broken with some oils but overall leaves my hair feeling very moisturized and I’ll definitely continue using this product.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I bought this because I've read a lot of positive reviews by people with curly hair. I absolutely love it. It smells so so good (even on day two or three without refreshing). It's easy to crunch out the scrunch and it makes my curls soft and bouncy instead of stringy as other gels tend to leave my hair.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I used Aussie since I was a child, and it is one of the best products I've used. Leaves no flakes and has a decent hold. The scent is nice and my scalp does not feel dry. This product works well. I like it. It moisturizes my hair. There are benefits to this product and is great quality worth the purchase.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

It's my first time using a gel and I was worried it would harden my hair and leave it uncomfortable but it did the total opposite and made my hair and curls look so good and smooth. The smell is also an added plus as it smells so good omg. highly recommended!