WS

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

My dermatologist recommended this when I started on accutane and I gotta say it didn’t disappoint, definitely soothes my super dry skin like no other.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

My cosmetologist recommended the cream. It's especially good for dry and/or irritaded skin. It has no smell, and it's a tiny bit oily. The cream absorbs pretty fast.

I have Bioderma Cicabio at home, I ordered this one for my mom . When you put the two together they do not have the same consistency. The paper on that bottle seems to be something that someone stick on it but not properly (poor product labeling and design).It felt a lot greasier than the one I already have.

bdd65cb9-b7b5-4274-93ac-ef6f4089053a
03437d79-4839-4404-8344-6499a4d72fef
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

High quality, no scent, and soaks right into skin. Not greasy, and helps to soothe irritated skin. Definitely recommend trying out.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Wonderful at repairing a damaged skin barrier. Helps with redness and irritation. Best used under a thicker moisturizer for combo to dry skin types, oily skin types could use this alone. It lost a star because sometimes I find it can pill with other products.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

smells a bit funky. i honestly didn't notice any major benefits using it, but it applies well and feels gentle enough.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

It’s just okay. A bit overhyped. I feel like there’s an unpleasant residue when I use it. Also, it’s green?

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Came just as I requested!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022