WS

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I like to drink ice tea and it's has sugar so i decided to take benfotiamine to reduce the sugar in my blood for slowly my aging. The results it's unexpected , i drink tea less i feel like i didn't wanna take sugar like i was feel it. Great quality and benefits. I love ingredients , it's great product for AGEs. Superb 👍🌟

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Very cool, I advise all people to buy from this store, the best store in the worldVery cool, I advise all people to buy from this store, Very cool, I advise all people to buy from this store, the best store in the world best store in the worldVery cool, I advise all people to buy from this store, the best store in the worldVery cool, I advise all people to buy from this store, the best store in the worldVery cool, I advise all people to buy from this store, the best store in the worldVery cool, I advise all people to buy from this store, the best store in the world

2f8b6a3d-d08d-4b3e-8ec0-4b92f5f76670
674e5b28-bbee-451a-bfa2-306c382ad129
3fe45590-751a-4d5c-9ee1-c14bffac7e73
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Have been taking Benfotiamine 300mg since 2 months. It has really helped me to get rid of the loss of smell due to COVID 19. The size makes it easy to take and the quality is exceptional. The value for this product is outstanding and it has no taste to it so it's easily taken with water. Also, it contains all natural ingredients. Recommended.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

Excellent product! This supplement has literally changed my life! If you cannot convert B vitamins taking them in a pre converted form means that your body can now utilise it - B1 (thiamine) is vital for sugar metabolism and energy. I'm in middle of 40 and since taking this form of B1 I have never felt this good in my whole life - my energy levels and health are the best they have ever been.good quality .

Posted on May 16, 2022

Benfotiamine is the synthetic version of vitamin B1, but it is 30 times more powerful and it is a fat soluble where it can affect the fatty cells and organs. I trust the quality of ingredients iHerb uses to achieve acceptance and satisfaction by its customers. Actually, a 300 mg capsules strength and size is more than sufficient to bring a great relief from any ailments.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Was suggestsed this brand from a friend and have been very happy with the quality of the product. The Benfotiamine capsules are easy to take and is helping to relieve nuropathy pain in my feet and hands. Product was packaged well and also was delivered quickly. Very happy overall with the product and the iherb service.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is an excellent source for Benfotiamine. It seems that benfotiamine is a lab created form of thiamine with high bioavailability. It has been found to be highly effective against neuropathy, which I can attest to. If you have a problem with synthetic nutritional supplements, you mat find yourself making the sign of the cross to ward off evil supplemental entities. I assure you, if you hurt enough from the neuropathy you'll be willing to give it a go. Again, California Gold Nutrition products are some of the ourest on the market. No side effects have been noticed.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Benfotiamine is a fat-soluble form of thiamine or vitamin B1. It has special active properties that make it useful for supporting glucose metabolism. In addition, it protects the body's tissues in the event of high blood glucose levels .Benfotiamine is a great natural supplement for anyone with glucose problems, it also supports kidney and eye health.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I take these along with Now sunflower lecithin powder. I find the effect to be immediate and more potent when I chew the capsule along with the lecithin powder for at least 30 seconds before swallowing. Since Benfotiamine is fat-soluble the lecithin helps it to absorb easily. Yes, it will leave a bit of a bitter aftertaste for a few minutes, but I find the benefit is worth it. I used these to replace Sulbutiamine, which was becoming difficult to find, and getting too expensive. The brain-boosting benefit is similar to Sulbutiamine. This Cali-Gold brand Benfotiamine seems to have a very good potency compared to other brands.