WS

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
This Manuka Honey Worths for Health

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

ba8e1b86-1694-4078-9171-cd987c18f037
09d3d1b4-369d-4bee-958d-7f12badd4ab8
8e0106e7-d5d2-4a17-8832-1af090a5edb0
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

It high quality honey the only ingredient is honey. I bought the small size just to try it out .. so far it tastes good. It has a lot of benefits so hope it helps . It came in a heavy plastic packaging. So far i love it and will purchase the bigger size soon!!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Manuka honey is one of the best super foods you can buy. It comes from the tea tree grown in Australia and new Zealand. Research has shown that is has better antibacterial properties over traditional honey. I purchased this product to make a medicine for joint inflammation and wanted manuka honey as my base. It has a very strong, unique flavor to it, much stronger than normal honey. I have found it also works well to flavor my coffee so I no longer have to use sugar.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

fantastic honey! I have never tried manuka honey before so thought I would try this as the price was reasonable and a trusted brand. I tasted straight from the jar and liked it and then used in my tea - very tasty and really helped clear up a sore throat I had from surgery a few days before - will by again

Posted on May 15, 2022

I bought this to try it compared to the other really pricey brands. The ingredients are the same as the other brands I have seen but for a fraction of the cost. (I bought it while on 50% off). The size is a decent sized jar, and if you use it for wound care, the dosage will last you a long time. The taste is like a good quality honey, but I only use is as a medicine.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This is a great deal as far as price, package, expiry date and grading. All the prestigious description are in the title, Manuka, Monofloral, New Zealand, MGO100+. The antioxidant level MGO100+ is considered the entry level towards medical grade honey. While MGO85+ is considered just a little better than normal honey, this should be a no brainer choice for the price.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It’s my second time ordering the manuka honey. The ingredients are good, the size is about small. The quality is great. I like to take it when my throat hurts instead of taking pills. It benefits sore throat, The taste is good. You get used to it pretty fast.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I bought this product during a sale because I usually cannot afford manuka honey. I’m so glad I tried this honey! The ingredients are just what I was looking for and it’s an excellent size for the price/value. It seems high quality and it tastes so amazing.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have never tried this particular brand of Manuka honey before, only having tried a few various brands on the UMF scale such as TraderJoes early on. Y.S. Bee Eco Farms, and Wedderspoon. This product seems on par with any other I have tried and the price was right at the time. Best not to heat honey at it can effect beneficial enzymes, but I like to eat this on an empty stomach and also use it topically to heal practically anything.