Page 1 - Reviews - Charlie and Frank, Pet Shampoo, Lavender, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

The one and only pet shampoo that I use for my dog. It smells good and lavender aroma stays on the coat for a few days after the bath! Love it!!!

5299b5e3-383a-404e-a37f-11e5d5b329d8
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Love this shampoo. Will definitely repurchase. Agree with the other reviews - the lavender smell fades off after the fur dries. But there’s still a very very faint scent if you pay close attention. Won’t recommend it for the scent, but rather, I love how soft our corgi’s fur has become after two times of using this shampoo. Significant difference from another shampoo we used previously.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This is a great pet shampoo. I use this for my 14 yr old cat, and this is the first shampoo that he actually loves. I never thought my cat would love a shampoo and yet that is exactly what happened. Its a big bottle for a low price and cleans well and smells pretty good too. Good value for money.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I really like this product it has such a nice scent. Very good size for the price , great quality,it’s also gentle nice texture , nice packaging . I recommend it I use it a lot my dog loves it

94ea8f7a-80a2-4373-968b-78e61ccf83ac
Posted on May 18, 2022

I think, I satsified it but my doggy who are a puddle does not like that smells. I am so sorry to hear that my doggy avoids when I try to take a shower. I should’ve chosen it which has nothing smell.. but I have to take it until the end.. It has big that I thought so good prices.. If your doggies do not like any smells like it, don’t get it and try it without a smell.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I love this product - it works as it says. all their product are good to me and I recommend it to my friends and family keep on the excelent work with your products

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I really love Charlie and Frank shampoo. This shampoo is great for my golden retriever. It doesn't dry out her skin and it makes a good amount of suds to get your dog clean.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

it smells nice, leaving my dog's fur soft and nice after shower. the size is nice and it lasts for a while. seems like good quality.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I bought this shampoo to try for my allergy prone frenchies. One is age 3, the other is 8 months. The scent is great, not too strong or over bearing. It foam up nicely & has good consistency with texture & rinsing. The brand is great!

Posted on May 27, 2022

Good scent, for all ages cats use , high quality, well packaging , big as , many benefits , good composition , big size , have gentle texture , use it frequently , highly recommended