Page 1 - Reviews - Charlie and Frank, Pet Smell Good Grooming Mist, Unscented, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Great mist to use on my pup in between baths. I chose this because it was unscented, as he reacts negatively to strong smells. This seems to work very well and does not irritate him in any way and it's great that it's safe for puppies, mine is 6months old. Really good and simple ingredients.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I love this product - it works as it says. all their product are good to me and I recommend it to my friends and family keep on the excelent work with your products

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I like it, keeps him soft in between washes. There is no smell as it's unscented which is what I prefer because scents are usually toxic if they aren't 100% organic and derived only from a plant. I would recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Nice product between baths for dogs. I love the fact that this spray is unscented, as it doesn't bother my dog. Good to use while you brush your dog too. Would recommend!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

A good spray which makes it much easy for me to get rid of my doggie’s smell. My doggie doesn’t resist it as it is unscented.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

This mist is a must. It has helped rid my puppy of its body odor. It is highly effective especially after giving the puppy a bath.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I don't really like this grooming mist. It really has strong smell which I don't really like. The smell will linger a while although it will go away. The dog will have this clean smell, however I can still smell the initial smell from the mist, although you may not be able to tell unless you're the one who apply the mist to the dog.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Makes brushing easier and fur feels cleaner, I am wary of using scented products on pets, so the unscented option is nice because it still neutralizes odors.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

great product, I got this for my cat :) and it did what it claims, which remove the odor since we did not bathe our cat often

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

cats don't like the sound of the spray bottle but works as advertised. neutralises the bad scents and is a good size product. worth the try