WS

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Excellent! Great Magnesium

This supplement is filled with quality ingredients. I take it at nights on an empty stomach before bed. I have no issues so I figure its gentle on the stomach. It helps me to get a better sleep and helps with muscle pain and recovery. I absolutely love this magnesium and wish they never change the formula.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This was my first time trying Ancient Nutrients brand. I like Dr. Axe's website; so, I decided to try this when I needed some extra magnesium in addition to the multi-mineral I take daily. I've taken this pill a few times in the morning and see no noticeable results. The multi-mineral I take provides a immediate and noticeable difference in sleep, bowel movements (both due to magnesium). Taking these pills to increase my magnesium has so far not been noticeable at all. I'm not sure if these are working or not. I also see they have TCM herbs and fermented vitamin D3, but wondering how much is actually in the pill considering the amount of magnesium? Is it really enough to have an impact...not sure. I'm also not sure what type of magnesium is in this pill. Most magnesium supplements indicate they type (glycinate, citrate, etc.) but this does not. Possibly it's not the type I need which is why I am not feeling any effects. I'm not sure. So far, these aren't doing much for me.

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

Wish I would have purchased this product from iHerb long ago. I have already purchased this product,twice, from my local health food store. Purchased via iHerb this time because I found out that their price was excellent. More importantly, this product really helped my wife, (the love of my life), with her terrible leg cramps. If you have had a cramp or "charlie horse", you know the pain. This product, along with staying hydrated, helps relax your muscles. It is really hard to find a milt-vitamin with a sufficient amount of magnesium, so I must purchase single source products like this. It's a great product. Just read the label. You are getting more that just an element of magnesium. Again, just check out the label

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Nice mix of components! I like this product, magnesium is very important in some body functions.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I feel more awake. This supplement is very beneficial to my body.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I really wanted to love this supplement because it is a food based magnesium with an unusual mix of ingredients to get magnesium into the body. There is beef and liver in them, which I didnt mind, as well as some fermented things. Unfortunately this supplement really upset my tummy, even after 3 weeks no improvement. There is a type of yeast in it that could be the culprit, or just too many strange ingredients that when combined in my gut created a gas production! Yes, very bad gas. I was also disappointed that I never checked that 1 capsule is only 100mg of magnesium. I am in perimenopause and doctors who specialise in this health field recommend 800mg a day for PMT, cramping, mood regulation, 400mg in the morning and 400mg in the evening. This would mean that this product would last me a week!Anyway, I was only able to take 2 capsules in the morning and two in the evening due to the tummy upset. I also found that I had constipation and it did not help me to sleep at all! Plus, they did not help with leg cramps or my sore muscles after exercise. I hope this helps.I appreciate we are all different but this was not for me.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great magnesium that really helped keep leg cramps away.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This is an excellent source of Magnesium.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Haven't actually used it. Bought it on the recommendation of many friends for my daughters.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021