Page 1 - Reviews - DUO, Rosewater & Biotin Striplash Adhesive, Dark, 0.18 oz (5 g) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Most of all I’ve liked the applicator of this glued. It saves from a lot of mess. There is no unpleasant chemical smell, which I also appreciate. Also I like the dark color of the glue, it gives the look of a eyeliner. I think I can recommend this glue, and if I’ll find any issues, I’ll updated the review.

1421ab05-e610-4702-813c-c4a3a8346d8c
4cd5d5c5-fe36-4d66-84ae-78aea59ce41f
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Stays well. This is my all time favourite brand for lash glue! However do take note this contains fragrance, while the original one in green packaging doesn’t Pls help to like my comment if you find it useful :)

ce49d323-bec7-4486-bcca-db7854303d13
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

this product is amazing!!! i love how it sticks very well and doesn’t come off and another great thing is that it can me removed easily from unwanted areas on your skin without ruining your makeup

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Really good lash hold for the whole day, also good it blend well with eyeliner as it is black. Super easy to use and smells nice.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Fist time to use this brand and I like it now because of this glue I love how it works and stick longer with my lashes. I will buy it again here if bottle empty I will buy the same product, 5 stars because it never fail me. Hashtag: GREAT 👍

ae5f96a6-8827-4335-8f2d-342158615a52
Posted on May 1, 2022

Great product for adhesives. I used this one last year

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I like it because it holds the lashes and that it is black

Posted on May 13, 2022

I loooooved the colors, also it benefits ur lashes because it contains biotin, roswater.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Good glue, my false eyelashes did not move and I was satisfied with the results.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

great quality but it can get you dirty and if you have makeup on i don't think it was a good idea😅