WS

Zainabiiiii
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

About This package is benefit for use and the scent is amazing also the quality and size is perfect the texture is also amazing the color also i was concern about but it shows that it is well product and i will be using it for a long time and i will order it again defiantly also the shimmer are good for party

9a736b20-7591-446b-8c3b-4a8032b2fecb
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Must have for everyday makeup look, the nude colors are nice and texture is smooth when applied, I like that it’s not highly pigmented so when you’re in a hurry it’s not obvious if you just use finger tips to apply. Pocket size, easy to use, good quality packaging and didn’t break if it falls. My only concern is it doesn’t comes with a brush but you can use your fingertips so works fine with me.

2c6f3375-4bbb-4883-9328-cc8f7622adf3
Posted on May 10, 2022

I really love the colors of this bite size eyeshadow palette, I'm more into orange and peachy colors and since I'm a beginner at makeup these colors are very easy to use and apply. I used first and second colors when I did my makeup for my friend's wedding, it turned out pretty and minimalistic. The size is perfect as well, I can easily carry it around with me in my bag or purse. Definitely recommend!

5b4ba493-9bfe-43ce-85a1-1d65435a2230
1a4050f2-f230-4d90-82ae-34da3dea5ef0
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

A lot smaller than I initially thought it would be but it’s definitely bite sized! The shades are quite nice, the shimmery shades also show pretty well which i’m pleased about. It doesn’t have any sort of scent at all. The packaging is a bit annoying though since it’s a little difficult to open with long nails and sometimes if you open it too quick you end up brushing against the eyeshadow and getting some of your finger :(

70596b17-0f87-4d75-96e5-23343a2b998f
2f58b458-6eef-489e-8b64-cf8a1059d421
2a083319-78a4-495a-94c1-e81914d52833
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

super pigmented. super portable. can fit into any purse. just a bit messy so you have to wipe the sides after using everytime. the powder can get messy and the container has openings on some parts so it can go out and scatter inside the purse you're carrying it in.

c40d4060-8b0a-49c5-88af-c69bfd973bfe
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I tried them for a full day wear of makeup, over the wet n eild eyeshadow primer. The shadows lasted whole day, but I did have some fallout frim the shimmers all over my face. Other than that the palette is smaller than I thought and the packaging looks cheap and hard to open.

2e29cf1a-1904-41c6-9724-055b85f81fb2
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Great quality product! Great coverage and the colors are natural and the glitter is very pigmented. Creamy/powder texture. The packaging is hard to open but you can open it without too much difficulty with a little practice. The size is small but I wanted it for travel so it’s perfect for that.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This mini eyeshadow palette is such great value for the price. The mattes are pigmented and blend easily and the shimmers are smooth and metallic. The only criticism is that they can be a little chunky and flake a little, but they are very long lasting. Personally I wouldve liked a lighter outer corner shade as this dark brown is too dark for my skin tone, but overall I can make it work. I will definitely be picking up more shades.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Love this for the price, great shadows. Small compact size makes this good for travel, and the packaging seems quality enough that I'm not scared to throw in a bag for fear of the pans or plastic smashing. I was surprised by the density of the shimmers, I was expecting more subtle - just need to use a very light hand!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

All the shadows apply evenly. The shimmery gold shadow has an especially unique and striking colour and texture. It would be great as a one and done eyeshadow. Overall the quality is way above what you're paying - much more like a Charlotte Tilbury or Tarte or Urban Decay eyeshadow than a drugstore brand, This would be perfect to take on a trip - you could easily do a myriad of shadow looks from day to night with this palette