WS

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Loved it!!! I liked how it moisturized my lips and how it looked!!! You can also use it on matte lip sticks!!! I’m looking forward to try the ones with colors, I’m sure that I would like them!!! And I also liked how portable it is and that it fits everywhere!!!

a0f90433-38d4-474e-a6f6-b97532359918
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It has a thick consistency so a little goes a long way. Good for creating a barrier for your skin. Good for make up prep as well. It has a minty and fresh scent to it.

d1db9f27-af0b-4ebf-9d6d-9cdb2bc45df1
Posted on May 17, 2022

It’s surely one of the best elf product.it has minty scent in it which is not overpowering.we can use it whenever we want like regular lip balm.quality is nice .size of tube is small but reasonable .packaging is silver looks like high end .it is helpful to heal my chapped lips .every time my lips gets dry,I stick to this one lip balm. Thanks

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This product is pretty good. The scent is mildy minty. It is quite pleasant and doesn’t linger for too long. The balm itself is quite thick (oily paste kind of consistency) and it can be a little difficult to squeeze out of the tube. It is pretty hydrating but not very moisturizing. I love that it’s super long lasting and would recommend using it overnight. Very little goes a long way so it is a good value for the price. Please give it a thumbs up if you like this review

Posted on May 19, 2022

Smells minty fresh and good. Thick and moisturizing on the lips. Suitable for when you don't want any colour or when preparing the lips for a matte lipstick. Packaging is a bit hard to squeeze out so just be careful not to burst the tube.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love anything with mint - so when I saw this I had to try...then fell in love. The mint is very mild, but it keeps my lips so moisturized and healthy looking. Great for super dry lips

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

Bought all colours. They are so good! The texture is like an thick oil and honey mixed. Mighty Mint is a bit of yellow tinted almost no colour. It smells just like mint but very mild. It won't give you any stinging, tingling, burning sensation. No irritation at all. Long-lasting and hydrating. Packaging is well-sealed. I love them. The only cons for me is, iHerb sells it in a higher price which the retail price should be US $5 for 1. I guess it's still affordable though. Hope that they will sell more colours very soon :) Unfortunately I cannot upload the swatches. For some reason iHerb won't allow me. It might because of the red colour.

8d3c116c-b669-4d5a-a5ca-bf109883f26c
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Nothing special, quite thick texture, not too shiny on lips, no accumulated effect, smells generic mint, ok. I have many lip balms and its definitely not my go to, but quite good quality for that money however.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Smells like candy canes and is so amazing! My lips loves this product!

26d3b423-3fa1-41fe-a440-4167ad52e201