WS

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
The best!

I’ve tried many brands of turmeric tea. This brand has the purest ingredients: just turmeric and ginger. As a natural anti inflammatory and immune booster, I’ve been drinking this iced everyday and notice a difference in not only my energy, but I haven’t had a migraine in weeks. Ginger aids also in digestion. Also love that it’s a small company!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This product is the real deal. Infuse it for a few minutes and you get so much rich and peppery flavour of turmeric and ginger. A few other brands that I have tried don’t have as much taste and flavour. I take this tea regularly mainly because it has antioxidants that boost the immune system and it eases my arthritis. Aside from a proper diet and exercise, I believe this tea keeps me healthy and pain-free. This tea is of good quality. It’s individually packed for freshness. And the fact that it is fairly traded makes me happy to consume it.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Excellent!! Delicate and velvety taste. Healthier and very tasty. Pleasant smell, fast delivery. The package is easy to open and use. Absolutely reasonable size and satisfactory. It is highly recommended!

eb782ab1-1e80-4863-9748-22843f3b984f
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love ginger and turmeric they are good for health especially for inflammation in the joints. This product is caffeine free which help me sleep better. For me best to take it after my lunch.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is very nice tea. I like that it taste a bit more refined then just mixing the spices myself. Less bitter and more uplifting tasting. It's definitely good fresh quality tea. Best ginger turmeric tea I have ever tried.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Turmeric is anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant. Also, ginger helps me with digestion, nausea and acid reflux issues. The tea tastes great and is organic making it suitable for the health conscious.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I like Equal Exchange tea products, but this particular blend of ginger and turmeric is sometimes hard to find in the stores. It's got a really nice flavor profile and is great for digestion. Also a good price on sale through iHerb.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

My daughter recommended me this tea, after drinking I find it very good can make more than 2cups of tea . Ingredient fresh and concentrated good for my digestion and I drink as a breakfast tea.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Great tea! I highly recommend this tea! It helped when I was sick; however, you will need to add honey to help with the flavor.