WS

Posted on May 15, 2022
Good

Very good for dry and itchy skin, weird smell but over all, great body wash. Ps: will try double-cleanse for my face, will update later Update: so I double-cleanse on my face but the smell is wayyyy to strong, also after the 3rd night, I fell my skin irritated (all my other products are the same as before, so I can point out the 'guilty one'. Got back on my HadaLabo oil cleanser , and no more irritation after that.

960b0491-7a33-4c4c-9a00-0eeadc8a50b2

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Helps a lot with evening out skin texture. I suffer sometimes with bumpy dry patches on my skin especially when the weather is transitioning from hot to cold. This helps me calm the red patches and itchiness that comes with it. This is recommended for sensitive skin because it's gentle and moisturizing. Thank you so much! Real skin saver!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Eucerin’s Skin Calming Body Wash cleanses and soothes dry, itchy skin. The soap-free formula gently cleanses without over-drying so as not to irritate skin. This mild body wash helps retain skin’s essential moisture and is formulated with nourishing omega oils and other natural lipids that leaves skin feeling calm and comfortable. Skin Calming Body Wash has a mild lather that rinses clean without leaving any residue. Skin Calming Body Wash is fragrance and dye free. Eucerin’s Skin Calming Body Wash soap-free formula gently cleanses and soothes dry, itchy skin. Enriched with omega oils and other natural lipids Mild body wash cleanses without over-drying so as not to irritate skin Immediately relieves itchiness caused by dry skin Fragrance and dye free

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Bought this cleansing oil to use on the face as it takes out suncream easily. It does do the job but has a strange ,weird smell, people here commented that its fishy smell, I would say is more like a rancid oil smell. Nevertheless I still use it and its quite cheaper for the 500 ml than buying other oils made specially for face cleansing.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Very gentle oil cleansers don't leave greasy residues when they're done. The only thing I don't like about this is the scent and more specifically how fishy it smells. It smells like fish oil pills. During the shower, it isn't pleasant. Apart from that it feels great and is great for sensitive skin.

41272652-5c99-4116-9359-6c5e28612b4c
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I enjoy it, and it makes me skin feel really good. It is very gentle for my dry, sensitive skin. I think it benefits me more in the winter than the summer when my skin is drier. It's consistency is similar to that of a shower oil which I thoroughly enjoy. The only problem is the "scent". It's "no scent" has a scent and that "scent" is very unpleasant to me.

73dbc2bd-ea24-4508-8801-f326edfb61f1
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Classy quality. The product is just great. The composition is excellent. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I didn’t use it yet so I cannot write a review about the quality and the size and the packaging and the benefits and how it feels for dry sensitive skin But I will come back to write honest review first I use it! Seriously and I swear it is the best thing I ever had in my entire life first of all I have dry skin because I don’t drink a lot of water also I have enough vitamins and minerals however so I have a dryness and pain and moreover when I take a shower it is the worst time because after showering I feel itchiness around 15 minutes but this thing from the first time I use it I didn’t feel any itchiness and redness and dryness I recommend it for you guys and to be more specific the smell of this it’s not that good but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t come off first you wash your skin with water all the smell comes off if I And if my review help you please don’t forget to like