WS

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

One of the best collagen gel mist I've ever had. This helps my skin hydrate and looking plumpy. It has a sweet scent and not too strong. The benefits of this product is to promote skin hydration, nourish and rejuvenate skin. The packaging thou was ok some of them are sealed well wirh tape and some are not.

d1acbe96-b677-4d22-9a78-7edd819ba9d2
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I'm usually the person who buy unscented products. I usually take a chance with K-beauty as most have tolerable scents. The scent of this Escargot Gel is fresh, clean and I really like it. I've kept this in the fridge. I'll spray myself when the temp rises when I run to the fridge for water. It's very refreshing! You get a decent size bottle, the quality is amazing. I probably use this daily now. Just spritzing when I get a chance. I feel moisturized, the gel isn't tacky or sticky in texture. This is my 2nd or 3rd snail product I've purchased through Iherb. So far, I'm digging these!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

If you haven’t discovered snail products, this Farmstay mist is a great introduction. It is one of the best mists I’ve found. It’s both refreshing and very moisturising. Many mists give you a moment of refreshment but when they dry, your skin really feels no different. This mist is not so fine and it really packs a moisture punch! The price is also fantastic - I so recommend trying it - it has become a fabulous staple of my daily routine.

Cherryxzee
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I loved it , it keeps my face moisturized and refreshed. good to be used frequently in summer season. the scent is great. light texture can be used to set the make up too. gentle on the skin. Highly Recommended.

31601e18-3e59-422d-9155-3f5a7c021e30
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

A very nice product. I keep it in the refrigerator, shake before use and sprinkle on my face after cleansing. It is refreshing and softening skin. I apply a moisturizer after the product is absorbed into the skin.

168ba8c9-f7ec-4848-955f-e25537391c9e
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I quite enjoy using this. it's an extra step in my skincare that just makes my skin feel supple. Its a fine mist and sprays evenly. It leaves a sticky residue but nothing uncomfortable. I use this after toner so by the time my skincare is finished the product has absorbed into my skin and it's not sticky anymore. It does have a scent but I'm fine with it. I don't know if it does anything in particular but my skin is moisturised and soft afterwards.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Great value for money! The mist does looks like a gel in the bottle, but sprays out in a fine watery mist. The fragrance is quite pronounced though, so something to note if you're sensitive.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

great product very moisturizing and got nice fragrance smell. bottle spray also quite easy and friendly to use, likewise some bottle spray are strong and direct.