WS

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

We initially purchased these for my son who struggled to unwind and get to sleep every night. Now the whole family use them! My husband takes them whole and we chop them in half for the kids. They have been a lifesaver in getting him to bed at a reasonable time. Would defiantly purchase again.

6fa1ad02-d8d4-4e00-9bc4-d383a38c5772
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Woww very good wow I love it so much 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 you have to try it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Woww very good wow I love it so much 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 you have to try it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Woww very good wow I love it so much 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 you have to try it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Woww very good wow I love it so much 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 you have to try it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

1d50f1c2-0e53-4626-8d39-be067e649ca1
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

These taste and work great. My fussy teen was struggling to fall asleep and isn't a fan of tablets so we tried these chewables and to my amazement she even likes the flavour. She falls asleep within 1 hr after having them after previously having many sleepless nights. Great size pack lasts a few months. I have already ordered again.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

These have been an absolute lifesaver for my kids! Taking the chaos out of bedtime when they're overtired and the sun still up. Great value, great taste, easy to split each gummy between 3 kids will definitely purchase again. Delivery to Aus was quicker than ordering from an Aus based company!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Best Gummy I have found yet, My son requires them to counteract his day time meds and he loves the taste great big thumbs up, i too have found they are the best all round right from taste/texture to the speed they feel like they work, they are definitely worth trying..

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Possibly my best purchase on this app! I usually have no problem falling asleep, but if I’m feeling anxious for some reason, then I’m doomed to be awake all night long. It was becoming a vicious cycle where I wouldn’t sleep because I was anxious, and in turn, my anxiety would skyrocket. Now, I take of these and I’m out in less than 30 minutes. Thank you!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I’ve been taking this melatonin for years now I suffer from insomnia and bad sleeping so this saved my life , it taste good like a candy , the size is big enough to last for few months , the quality of this product is really amazing. It helps to make me fall asleep faster and longer and deeper 👍🏻

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

We switched over to somnapure gummies a while aho now, we wouldn't use anything else now. They have been a seviour to my teen boy who's medication makes sleeping a dificulty. He now gets a solid 12hrs a night and enjoys going to bed knowing he wont be tossing and turning all night.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Fabulous product that tastes great and does exactly what it promises to do. Lovely sweet berry flavour and nice easy to open packaging. Pleasant to take and non addictive, has helped me get my sleep rhythm back to where it should be. Prefer the 10mg dosage myself as it’s more economical.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great product, I was an insomniac for years, most nights getting less than 2 hous sleep. I started using Melatonin gummies and I now get a good nights sleep. So easy just take(chewable and taste great) and half to one hour and I am asleep. My sleep is more sound and when I do wake up, I find it easier to go back to sleep. I wake up in the morning feeling refreshed, doesn't leave you drowsy at all. These have been a miracle to me.