WS

Posted on May 8, 2022
ممتاز!

Very good quality and quantity and very fast shipping received within 2-3 weeks only i love i herp and i love shopping at the site very easy to use and helpful to be safe at home size is ok test good packages is good and benefit with use is good i will pay again because serving is full. 💖💖💖💖💖💖

gimMe Organic Premium Roasted Seaweed is better than all of the other roasted seaweed snacks I've ever tried from Oriental Supermarkets. Its thin, delicate, crunchy texture makes it pleasurable to snack on. It's low in potassium which is good for people who have diabetic or kidney problems. I eat one or two pieces at a time as the label lists 65 mg of sea salt as my high blood pressure can't tolerate that much salt. It would be great for me if the company could cut it down to 30 mg, instead. However, shaking off the excess salt works, too. It is good to know that natural kelp or seaweed can reduce up to 80% of radio-active Iodine-31 that is absorbed by the thyroid in the human body.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

My teenager absolutely loves these! She loves the flavor and crunch texture and I love that they are healthier for her than potato chips. Would love to see some new, creative flavors! I was going to snap a picture, but the teenager snatched them up and started munching before I could get my phone out. 😂

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Everything is great about this product. I use them as a snack in a car. Good for your health, tasty. There is a small plastic container inside, carefully packed, nothing was broken or damaged.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is a revelation for me. Very quality, tasty and it's very good for iron in blood. I eat this with sandwiches and pasta, and this is good product for me because it's gluten free.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Excellent taste of the sea. My kids mash one "leaf" on their eggs or rice. Very nice, straight, pungent but not too strong a flavor! Definitely buying again.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I loved the taste of all of these. I eat them as a light snack vs using to make sushi. Ive just ordered another 20 as i love them.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Very nice and tasty It is so crispy and crunchy with fresh taste

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Lovely crispy seaweed snack, I love putting them on my soup or salad or okonomiyaki.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Super fresh in packet. Excellent quality. Taste and texture really good.