WS

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Lovely scent

First time using this. Really like the natural essential oil scent and how it washes off without leaving any oily feeling. Since we need to be masked up where we live because of Covid, I don’t use any makeup so I can’t tell how effective it is for removing makeup. I massage it in for a few minutes before washing off.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Love this oil cleanser! Have tried many different ones but this wins for ease of use, the smell/flavor and the texture. I have combination skin and this one doesn’t dry out my skin so it’s perfect for me. Highly recommend. Plus for the price, a little goes a long way, this will last a long time!

Be-Natural
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I have oily, combination skin. This is super gentle but it emulsifies really well. It has a lovely lemon smell. I really liked it and the size is very economical! love it.

4f3161b1-fe6a-4466-ab79-67bb9695384f
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is my second bottle. The first was from an online US retailer of Korean skincare. This was hands down my favourite product from that retailer, and the best of Korean skincare I’ve ever tried. It’s funny, I thought I’d hate oil cleansers, and I do hate other ones, but this one exfoliates all the dead skin and debris so beautifully and gently, I can’t live without it! My super sensitive skin loves it. I’ve tried the balm too, but I prefer the oil because of the easiness of the pump packaging.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I love this face cleaner! I use it to clean waterproof mascara off. It works way differently than the solid form of the same brand that they carry. You also don’t need but a 1/2 pump of it to clean your eyes. Love it! Very very light scent too which is nice.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I didn't realize until after buying that it might make me a bit more sensitive to sunlight. In terms of frequency, I only use it at night. Otherwise I think the packaging makes it easy to use, and for the size/price/quality, it seems like good bargain. (I should have just read up on it more to better understand the product)

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Love love love this cleansing oil. Removes all traces of make up and is gentle on the skin, while mildly exfoliating. Strongly recommend. Texture and smell (faint) are great

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Good quality! Its not greasy or leave a fim . Médium size and the package is clear and easy to use. In comparasion I Still prefer the Missha no black heads, tho

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

I have dry, sensitive skin and this cleanser has been perfect for me! Has not broken me out and doesn't dry my skin out! The oil itself smells similar to tea tree oil, but it's not strong at all and goes away. I use this before my water-based cleanser to take off all the oil and sweat from the day. Also, the bottle came in perfect condition, which is something I worry about when ordering any skincare stuff online. I could not be happier with my purchase.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

This is my second bottle. It cleans my makeup completely