Page 1 - Reviews - Heimish, All Clean Mini Kit, 7 Piece Kit - iHerb
WS

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Cool set product, I like test new product. Basic cleanser I had before a full version, very gentle with a bit specific fragrance. Pleasant and light rose cream, quite small amount of clean balm and night mask to tell much about product in general I'm satisfied, but price a bit high.

d606d56b-4ffc-4a12-a094-61a299bc34fb
5c9f447d-73da-46d2-a956-8f3288c2097f
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I love heimish! I used the balm and ran out of it, so when i saw this trial set I didn’t think twice. I tried the mask pack oh my gosh it’s soooo comforting. It’s giving a cool sensation on the firts touch but no burning at all. The smell so luxurious. I tried the foam and giving me matte finish without drying at all. I gotta buy the full size after this.

7b940ce5-38e5-47d5-b41d-c0e296269910
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Bought these for a vacation, I use the full size cleansing balm and face wash daily. Be aware that the cleansing balm/wash off mask is VERY tiny and has a peel top, not resealable. It’s just like one of those individual butter packets from a restaurant. Ok for a weekend, but nothing more.

593187c8-26f0-4761-ad6e-31eeb94225c7
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Great opportunity to try new products in travel format before buying in full size. I was most interested in make-up remover balm. Keep in mind that the packaging is very small, so it will only suffice for 1-2 uses. The product feels very good, reminds me of the same balm from Banilla Co.

81e11db1-7096-4413-9e69-52e912d32bd8
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Tried all the products separately, but here the size is super convenient for trips, you have all you need for removing the makeup, cleaning and hydrating. I am using them as following: 1. Cleaning balm to melt all the makeup 2. Green foam cleanser in the morning or White Clay cleanser in the evening 3. A toner 4. Black Tea mask Will order again. Please don’t forget to like the review. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

This is amazing mini kit, especially for travelling. You have a lot of stuff in there and the packages are really, really cute. I loved everything you get in this kit, so I bought the full size items. I recommend this if you want to try out the products as it is not expensive at all.

AnaAna
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Great travel kit, contains everything you need for makeup removal and skincare. The 2 face wash I used before and definitely like them, just the one with clay is more drying. The make up removing oil is gentle and melts everything. For sure other products also great.

63d01c3b-4a67-4dcf-9ca8-1067a35537a3
c54191b3-c78b-4369-89d0-a6b560d03a1a
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Such a great trial kit to take on vacation. I was surprised of the quality and of the size and how high end these look. Sometimes the package on such trial kits is not that great, however this one is completely different, so convenient and high quality. The products themselves are exactly as described.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I can’t believe I haven’t tried any of these products before. I love them all. This is a typical travel size set, it does come in handy though. I do love the different types of products to try. Actually I love the black tea mask, I’m going to get the large size. I wear sunscreen everyday and when I get home I think my face is always extra shiny but with this trial size I was able to have a clean face after washing. Also the small packets for cream is nice.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Just great for travel size. I use it day and night when traveling. No flavor and the packaging comes with a small bag which is neat. I have a sensitive skin and this feels gentle on my face. I feel moisturized after washing my face. It doesn’t feel tight at all.