WS

Cherryxzee
Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Cute mask brush 🤍

Made with high-quality silicone for easy and convenient application of facial masks, this tool has 2 ends for ensuring that there is zero wastage of skincare products. One end of the brush consists of a soft spatula allowing for hygienic scooping of any precious mask products without contamination. The other end features a premium silicone jelly brush that allows for smooth and evenly accurate mask smoothing. 😍🤍

4dce8104-447c-4234-ab73-e84459dbd68c
Posted on May 15, 2022

I used to use my fingers or this other mask brush but I found that it either spread on my face really thick or didn't get to certain spots, plus the brush at the end would soak up all the product. This one is a perfect size and spreads my mask very well and even in hard to reach areas like my nose. The handle is great quality and the silicone is soft and light. For the price it really is a great product.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Great brush! Perfect size and density of the silicone part. It spreads evenly the product all over my face. Highly recommend to those who are looking for a mask brush.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

* high quality * I like to use it because my nails are long, and I can't apply masks on my face without this brush. * size is great * great package * so soft texture * white and silver color, as shown in the picture

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Worked great with the clay mask that we got. It has a nice smooth texture and helps the clay glide on easily. Rinses clean with no staining.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

pretty small ( irs hard to understand from the picture) but does the job well

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This silicon brush is very easy to use, easy to clean and dries quickly.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Loveeee ittt .. the size so cute and quality perfect .. amazing for masks and size perfect for travel also 🤍🤍 go for it

Posted on May 28, 2022

Needed something to apply masks without getting my nails dirty, very convenient