WS

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

omg I love it. it has a sweet mild sent. not too strong. I have used it only 2 days and I see a difference in my under eyes dark area. it slightly lighter. I hope it continues to benegit and work fr me. I find my under eye skin moisturized, the texture feels supple. I am not sensitive to this product.

fc9de799-c92b-468a-bc99-c6f6bfa4f970
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This is the first fermented eye cream for me, and after using this for a few months, I can tell it is a very good eye cream. I like that it comes in a tube, and the concistency of the cream is just right, not too thick or too runny. Besides fermentation, this eye cream. contains excellent ingredients, like peptides and ceramides. The cream is non-greasy, and feels really good in my under eyes skin, after application. I would certainly buy it again. The 30 gram tube also lasts a long time.

fac7bbbc-df37-4c75-807b-7b8ca86d1120
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I am 44 years old and I have sensitive, combo skin and very dry skin around my eyes. This product has No scent at all. I use it morning and night and it doesn't bother my eyes at all. No stinging or watering. It is light, non greasy, but still very moisturizing. I have sensitive skin and eyes but this doesn't bother either one at all. I feel the size is great as you get a lot of eye cream for a great price. I like the packaging and a little amount goes a long way. I would definitely purchase it again as it has benefited my skin and helped the dryness around my eyes. They look and feel more smooth and hydrated. And it also wears beautifully with my other serums and moisturizers as well as my makeup. No pilling!!!!!😁

0d87ddb7-f301-444c-a117-e399a1ccce6b
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Gentle fragrance scent -free eye cream. Its use for me for my morning routine. Tube-shaped packaging, which is hygienic and very convenient to use., the cream texture is creamy but slightly oily. Absorbs excellently on the skin and can be applied with make-up. Among the other benefits: Contains peptide and ceramide. These are substances that are good for the skin. Plus the price is good! f I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! :) Thank You!

3b10ccc9-3181-4f65-a895-856b1f1e1c86
4dac9e44-e29a-490d-a0c4-57b3ad15e663
Posted on May 27, 2022

d2ff08c4-a108-4bce-b0c0-9390f1fa5cf5
Posted on May 18, 2022

Super hydrating eye cream with high quality ingredients, i like how it moisturizes my eye contour, the texture is light, the composition is safe, the packaging is cute, the size is great for the price I highly recommend it don’t miss it as a trial product you wouldn’t regret it.

7dff6215-e676-43ba-b604-33a1ae614d53
Posted on May 17, 2022

Received Idealove I See You (th) Super Ferment Cream several days ago and was eager to try it right away. Texture of the cream was soft and easily spreadable for lack of a better word. I have tried other eye creams that are not that easy to smooth across the eye area without pulling the skin. The cream felt cool upon application & it caused no irritation or redness. I checked my undereye area about 30 minutes post application & was pleased to notice my undereye area to look smoother & eye bags not as prevalent!

0be86e5b-55b1-4089-bf1f-c8392c6f8df1
Posted on May 15, 2022

I truly love this eye cream at first I wasn’t sure if its would be suitable for me but Now I am sure i would buy it again The texture on the skin very light on the skin a I used a small amount is more than enough to moisturize doesn’t have a strong scent that would bother you The quality is good The size was smaller than I thought so next time I’ll order the bigger one

aa1783d3-b6d3-4bfb-8d2e-d681f1865b77
56cafede-f53a-4645-9a5f-49bfc8a8f251
Posted on May 5, 2022

My second time buying this product because it's good quality and great composition and it was on sale.. The size is small but it will last you for a good while. After a few weeks of using it I can say that it's a really good eye cream that does the job of moisturizing and brightening the under eye with continuous use ♥️ please like if it helped ☺️

62163d66-6f2a-4921-b08b-66384b82a68a