WS

Posted on Mar 20, 2022
need to use it everyday

I love masking. It's one of my routine after I finished washing my face. I apply toner and then it's the turn of masking. This one make my face softer after I use it. It gives a good feeling. I would recommend every women to use. I'm sure you will love it just like I do.

a023da66-cff0-423f-bd5c-571e84a5cb6f

I liked the smell:) the mask has a mesh film, so be careful to remove it. My tip is to remove the mesh after you apply the mask on your face and it’s kinda difficult to unfold the mask and find which one is mask and which one is mesh lol I wanna try other ones next time:)

9b9702a3-428f-4b52-a3f2-1ee0a0e0d137
7facba9c-d7da-42ca-860d-9c6178305bf5
e97e578a-c424-4457-a2bb-4908278a2281
b3345db3-e5da-4fdd-a595-d1b987d26d5e
Posted on Sep 28, 2022
1973

I'm 54 years old, a health nut. I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes and high cholesterol in my early 50s. Since taking 8mg of this vitamin daily, I'm no longer diabetic and have less than 18g of blood cholesterol (Elevated LDL). My physician prescribed this product and I am now taking it alone. A burst of energy every day,

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I've been taking this for about 2 months and I can say that at first it was a bit of a struggle but now I feel an improvement in my health, which is not uncommon with supplements. It's also helped my immune system especially if I have had viruses or such. It does make you feel bloated but of course, when you eat well and don't overdo

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for the past 3 months and I can say that it has improved my life. It has given me a burst of energy and help me to get the rest I need to keep going. The best thing about it is that it's legal and there are no side effects.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This vitamin is extremely useful and I noticed an improvement in my body. It has worked great, on a few occasions it has helped to increase endurance, agility and stamina. It also gave improved concentration. The best part is that it can be used around the clock without any worries about overdosing!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great find for my weekly facial. This mask gives me the hydration and glow i have always wanted and i am really glad iherb carries this for the price it does. Try this for an effective vitamin c glow and hydration. I highly recommended. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I really loved green one from this brend so this time I ordered this one to try. Price is great - less than 1€. It has 25ml. TIP1: For an extra cooling and soothing effect, store your masks in the refrigerator. TIP2: Soak cotton pads in the essence and store in a ziplock bag to use as a DIY sheet mask, or even as a replacement toner for future days. Recommend!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I really liked this product. Almost no scent. I have sensitive skin, but it is gentle enough. Very moisturizing and beneficial to mature skin. I saw a visible result with just one-time use. Price is reasonable enough for regular use. Very easy to use. I also like the minimal packaging.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I trialed this and am in love with it. the mask felt really light on my face compared to other masks like this that I forgot that I was wearing it. it moulds really nicely to the skin and doesn't leave air bubbles or gaps. the mask itself is made from a sheer paper that blends into your skin so I was happily watching some tv in the living area in dim light with people waking around and no one noticed I was wearing a mask - normally its a. 'whats that, what are ou do ing' etc and not relaxing at all. other brands have a bright white mask and its obvious and slightly embarrassing, so the idealove one was far less embarrassing and was able to go under the radar of the kids lol. as for the outcome it was so nourishing and left my skin beautifully soft and felt moisturised. there wasn't a lot of gel left over on the mask which makes me think my skin absorbed a lot of it.