Page 1 - Reviews - Inecto, Nourishing Avocado Conditioner, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great product. My kids and I all have thick and long hair. With this conditioner (any conditioner from this company as a matter of fact), we don’t need to use much for it to work. I just leave it on for a few moments, comb through and rinse. Our hair becomes manageable and smells great!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This has transformed my hair completely. I was trying hard to find something clean that didn’t leave my hair disgustingly greasy and I finally achieved that with this. Plus the smell is pleasant and not overbearing on top of the fact that the bottle is big for an unbeatable price.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I have yet to try the Avocado variant but a fan of Inecto products and been recommending it to family and friends. Inecto conditioner keeps my hair soft despite the (extreme) heat my hair is exposed to every single day. Yes, super hot showers daily, blow drying and hair ironing. I use it with hair mask - always better in tandem with this to keep moisture and to re-nourish hair. Great value for money and it's vegan too!!!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

good quality can using daily , the size is so good, package is amazing, it's effect on everything of our body, the taste and smell are good. work as antioxidant. keep you in a small age by it's ingredient.

c45caaab-685f-4330-ae5d-bbf5a7fb1f06
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Glad I stumbled upon this product some months back. It's a great product especially considering the price paid. My hair feels smoother and more manageable. I would definitely buy this again.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Inecto Nourishing Avocado Conditioner is infused with Organic Avocado Oil. I massaged a walnut sized amount into damp hair for 1-2 minutes and then rinsed thoroughly with warm water My hair was left feeling softer, smoother and nourished. The scent is mild and very pleasant.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

The only thing I would change is the frangrance. Its a bit strong! Wish it was unscented. Otherwise, works well and keeps hair smooth and tangle free.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

it s so good i'll buy another one for sure

8462dd40-1904-4e89-8925-dae6a077b940
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I didn't use it yet, but I'll use it soon.

3d5580a8-0792-4899-83e9-57c640c779f9
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Good product, highly recommended, I’m in love with this product