WS

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Great for After Makeup Application!

This mist has quickly risen to be one of my favorite all around products. The reason I bought this is because I wanted a mist to spray on after I did my makeup to melt all of the powder into my face and give me a healthy glow, and it does just that! I have no problem with my makeup lasting all day as it is, this is NOT a setting spray by any means and will not improve the longevity of your makeup. However, if you’re looking for a more skin-caring mist to just melt everything together, this is it! I love that the ingredient list is so minimal but the impact is so good! I will also spray this throughout the day if I’m feeling particularly dry and it does the trick. The sprayer is also very fine, and even and doesn’t drench your face like some bad spray-mechanisms might. Love this product!

Nice pump and packaging. Soothing for men as after-shave. Women with sensitive skin should also find it soothing, like me. No scent that I noticed. Really solid brand. Mist yourself throughout the day, or once in the morning instead of washing an already clean face. The less washing in the AM, the stronger the skin barrier. Also makes a great gift. My husband loves it.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

It lightly refreshes like how a mist would, but this does not feel like a high-quality product. The nozzle produces very fine and even mists but I thought it took too many sprays to have the mists land on my face, resulting in quick consumption of the product. There is no scent which some may like. Handy size for on the go use. I will try other sprays!

hurts
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This mist is so refreshing and wonderful. The spray is excellent. Easy to carry in a purse, the packaging is beautiful. Refreshes and makes skin glow.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

this spray is really good and gentle. it's a light spray which i wasn't used to it also most feels like nothing is going on the skin but it goes on nicely

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

great face mist with good ingredients, as aloe. packaging is good and the spray provides a delightful mist. not super hydrating, but perfect for during the day and over makeup.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

A nice refreshing toner. I’m not sure about it’s benefits but I’m enjoying it very much. The smell is very delicate rose but not strong.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Sprays as a really fine mist which I love. I keep this in my bag. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin

bf17ff42-262c-4d8c-8ef3-2c184b87a07a
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

The spray is very fine mist using very nice size and package. It does not get sticky. The smell is not so strong and for me it is nice scent. When my face gets dry I use it daily whenever. The product quality is good for all age. Planning repurchase.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I like this mist. Nice smell. Good refreshing and balancing product.