WS

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is my holy grail sunscreen!!! Its the best one from the whole Innisfree sunscreen line, I have tried few others too. And in general, I have tried tons of sunscreens in my life, since I live in very sunny place and Im obsessed with sun protection. I love everything about this product - the texture is light but its slightly tinted and blends well with my whitish skin tone. It doesnt irritate my skin at all though I literally use it everyday and reapply few times throughout the day.

17aebe27-8823-4c49-afe6-65ee4627f61e
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I really like this sunscreen. I have been looking for a quality reef-friendly mineral sunscreen that feels nice on the skin and provides sufficient sun protection, and this sunscreen definitely delivers on those things! It's a great daily sunscreen and can be worn easily under makeup. It doesn't have too strong of a scent and I find it easy to apply. The only downside that would prevent me from recommending this to everyone is the fact that this is a mineral sunscreen and gives a white cast. It does have a bit of a beige tint but I think it would still leave quite a white cast on darker skintones.

Posted on May 19, 2022

A very nice mineral sunscreen that pairs well with makeup and doesn’t look too oily on my dry skin. Love that it’s SPF50+. Leaves a white cast at first but dries clear (but keep in mind that I’m very fair). One of my favorite discoveries for this year!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I like this sunscreen. First, I like the scent. It’s not so strong when I squeeze on the hand, but when I start rubbing it on my face, I smell some floral scent. And I also like it has very smooth texture. Mineral sunscreens are sometimes hard to put on, but this one is easily spread on the face. Also, it doesn’t hurt my eyes. Size is normal. It probably last at least three months w daily use. It does leave a white cast, but it’s not like other products that I had to throw away. It’s more like tone up cream style. When I keep patting it, my skin just look like toned up healthy way, and my skin looks glowing too! So, it can be used as make up base before foundation. Of course, some people might not like this part, so if you don’t like any white cast, this is not for you! Overall, I have been enjoying using it nowadays.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

It's a decent sunscreen with a matte finish but it definitely caught me by surprise that it does have a white-cast upon application. I'm Asian so I can get away with it but I imagine it would be really stark for someone with darker skin tone. However, after application, it does slowly fade and absorb and leaves my face feeling smoother. Overall, it's nice and budget-friendly and doesn't feel greasy or sticky.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Absorbs into the skin nicely, without leaving streaks. Looks great on the skin and even balanced out the redness on my cheeks. I was surprised that this helped with my oily t-zone and I didn't need to blot throughout the day. The only downside is the overpowering fragrance. At least it is not as bad as some other innisfree products I have tried before.

No scent. Leaves a pinkish white cast even though I’m fair thus not recommended for tanner skin tones. But this is expected of mineral sunscreen anyway. Easy to apply & absorbs well into the skin. Feels a little oily & sticky. Like its composition of zinc oxide, titanium oxide & iron oxide as it will protect not only from UVA & UVB, but also visible/blue light which ages your skin. Like that its packaging is slim to easily fit into a small bag for reapplication throughout the day.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Perfect uv protection cream.. this sunscreen claims water resistant, long lasting and dry down with dry touch..this is a completely physical sunscreen.. it doesn’t sting your eyes.. this is such a great thing to add on your list to buy… 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕.. i really love it

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

It fries to an amazing fibsih, not greasy, natural and healthy looking skin. It's the only sunscreen I'd also wear without makeup. Just wish it had no fragrance in it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I would not recommend it for oily skin. It makes it even more shiny and slick! Also, it leaves a white cast after usage even though my skin tone isn't dark. It's sticky and causing excess oil. Smell is ok. I was expecting smoother lighter texture. Can't imagine to re-apply it throughout the day.