Page 1 - Reviews - Innisfree, My Real Squeeze Beauty Mask EX, Rose, 1 Sheet, 0.67 fl oz (20 ml) - iHerb
WS

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I was having a difficult time with my stamina and after exercising just felt like I had no energy to do anything else. I started using this vitamin supplement and noticed an amazing difference in just a week or two. It was as if I had a second wind, or an extra burst of energy, and it really made me feel better too.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

The second ingredient in the composition is glycerin which is very hydration and benefits the skin greatly it also has allatonin great for sensitive and reactive skin Would buy it again without a doubt I got them again and again they are a stable in my skin care routinr Please click like if my review helped you 😄

386a7e78-ddcb-476d-92d1-0862151a666f
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I use other Innisfree products and I love the scent. I use a face mask at a frequency of at least two times or more per week. The quality of this product is amazing. The size for the cost is great. The age of the product is brand new. The packaging is simple and recyclable. The benefits are soft and calm skin. The face mask is natural and soothing. It is good for any season. The product texture and composition is soothing, gentle moisturizing and perfect for sensitive skin.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I really love this mask for softening and bringing life back into my skin, the scent is very delicate. I enjoy using this mask after a more ‘intense’ mask (exfoliating or detox) to soothe and replenish my skin. I have relatively sensitive and dry skin and I don’t find this mask bothers me in anyway. It’s not the most moisturising mask but I do notice my skin looks a but more healthy, smooth and radiant after applying. I really love all the innisfree sheet masks because they’re affordable, great quality, have beautiful packaging and are full of benefits

SuzyFaraj
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

5 stars paper mask face .big and cover all the face with lot of liquid.l leave on my face for 20 minutes and l wash my face. recommend

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I got it as part of a present, I've ordered a whole line of rose based beauty product for my friend. she loved it

Sankoufa
Posted on May 7, 2022

Calming and soothing effect of rose 😊 always to have this mask on hand, kuse it at night, and you'll see tour different face in the morning

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is one of my favorite masks! Very light scent, good quality, and good package. I think it is good for any age because both me and my mom are using it. You can feel your skin is very moisturize on the next day :) good product

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

My favorite mask, have used it regularly the last 5 years. I have very dry skin, this is a great addition to my moisturizing routine.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Every innisfree mask is great. I love them all. I will buy it again and again. After using the mask, i dont rinse my face, and it works till the morning. Thank you Innisfree.